How to Kidnap

Lenore's POV

     I sweat-dropped as I looked at the two unconscious females on the ground. I glared at Brynnie, Abi, and Andrew.

     "You three need to fix this!" I screamed at them. They were startled at the volume of my voice.

     "Maybe we could place them back in their original positions and leave?" suggested Abi. Brynnie sighed and said, "We can't do that. Omeo is fatal to humans, so they wouldn't be conscious for a couple of hours and once they do, it would be late at night."

     Silence washed among us as each of us tried to formulate a plan. I looked at the clock, which read '2:30'. We only had 30 minutes. Suddenly Tadaaki snapped his fingers.

     "I have an idea! Maybe we could drag them back to their homes!" offered Tadaaki. I smiled because that actually might work.

     "I know here Kylie lives because I been to a couple of her house parties," said Andrew, hoping that information would help.

     "And I been to Mrs. Carabotta's house before because she does piano lessons and I used to be one of students," I told everyone.
Brynnie clapped her hands with joy.

     "Good! Andrew will deliver Kylie to her place while Tadaaki, Abi, Lenore and I deliver Mrs. Carabotta to her place!" explained Brynnie, determination visible in her tone.

     "Hey! Why do I have to go by myself?!" Andrew asked while picking up Kylie. Dang, that boy is really strong.

     "Because Mrs. Carabotta is super heavy," I answered. Andrew rolled his eyes and left the room. On the count of 3, Tadaaki, Abi, Brynnie, and I manage to pick Mrs. Carabotta up.

     "Dam! This lady is heavy!" cursed Tadaaki, probably thinking that Mrs. Carabotta was going to brake his back. That was a strong possibility.

     "Wait! I have a better idea! Drop the lady!" said Abi. We were more than happy to oblige and dropped Mrs. Carabotta on a nearby desk. Abi ran out of the room and 5 minutes later, she comes back with a wheelchair.

     "Nurse Kendall should really double-check the locks on her office!" laughed Abi as the rest of us placed Mrs. Carabotta onto the wheelchair.

"So here's the story if anyone questions us. This is our grandma," said Abi while she pointed to Mrs. Carabotta, "and we're her grandchildren. She fell asleep after a long day of spending time with her grandbabies. Everyone understand?"

We nodded our heads and Abi wheeled Mrs. Carabotta out of the classroom. After a couple of minutes of wheeling the old hag, we made it to the elevator with no teachers or students noticing us. God, I feel like a kidnapper. We boarded the elevator and Brynnie pressed the '1' button. After more walking/wheeling and avoiding being spotted, everyone made it out of school.

    "I know a nearby bus spot! Follow me!" I whispered/shouted, not wanting to draw attention to us. I made everyone speed-walked towards a bus stop I used to take at the beginning of the year. Luckily, Tadaaki and I had leftover lunch money, so we could pay for the bus ride. A few minutes later, a rundown bus appears and opens its doors.

"Wheelchair? Give me a minute," said the bus driver as he pressed a button. A ramp deployed from the side and Abi wheeled Mrs. Carabotta onto the bus.

"£5 for all of you," said the bus driver. Tadaaki handed £2 while I handed £3 to the bus driver. He counted the total and beckoned us to board. We got on the bus and sat in the back. God, this is actually working.

Timeskip

     "Stop #7!" yelled the bus driver. Stop #7 was a bus stop on Hancock Street, where Mrs. Carabotta lives. We got off the bus and began to walk her home. Soon, we made it to Mrs. Carabotta's house, a small brick house with a beautiful garden and porch.

     "Someone check if anyone is home," commanded Brynnie. Tadaaki volunteered and checked the perimeter. He came back a few moments later and reported, "I did a thermal scan around the house and only found the heat signature of a dog."

     Suddenly it hit me. Tadaaki's relation to Abi, he wasn't affect by omeo, how he could do a thermal scan. He's an omen bearer.

     "What type of snake do you bear?" I asked Tadaaki. He smirked and answered, "Tadaaki Serpens, the omen bearer of the boa and finally you figure it out!"

     I rolled my eyes and walked to the door. Luckily, one of the Carabotta's forgot to lock their front door. I opened it and Abi wheeled Mrs. Carabotta inside. Everyone else entered the house. A pug was laying on its bed mat. Abi held back a squeal as she dumped Mrs. Carabotta on her couch.

     "Well we did it and now I feel like a kidnapper," I stated bluntly.

     "Who the hell are you people and why are you in my house?!?!" screamed someone. We looked up to a hairy fat old man wearing a dress shirt with khakis, a tie, and dress shoes entered the house. Oh my god, it's Mr. Carabotta.