Training Begins Part 2

Timeskip 17 days later

Lenore's POV

School has been difficult lately because of the Kylie fiasco. She and the Queens are starting to mess with Tadaaki, Abi, and I. They would cyber-bully us, pull horrible pranks, and more. On Halloween, they dumped fake blood all over Abi and she was sent home, crying. God, I hope they rot in hell.

"Lenore. Lenore. Lenore!" yelled Brynnie before throwing a fry at my face. We were at lunch by ourselves since Andrew, Abi, and Tadaaki managed to get the flu. I picked up the fry and ate it.

"Yesssss?" I asked in an American accent. She laughed and said, "Today's the day."

My eyes widen with realization. I had training today, crap! Suddenly my lunch didn't seem so appealing as panic seized me. 1 month, 1 week, and 10 days until the battle against Abi. I into want to have to fight Abi because...because, fine, I'll say it! I, Lenore Annabelle Mata, am a lesbian and is in love with Abijah Serpens! There!

"You're zoning out," stated Brynnie bluntly before throwing away her trash. I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed in embarrassment. Suddenly the bell rang, ending the period. I sighed and threw away my trash. Brynnie probably used her cat powers because she said, "You can't be with her."

"With who?" I asked, trying to play dumb. She rolled her eyes at me and answered, "Snake girl," before heading towards her locker. I was stunned and blushed at the thought of Abi. Her amazing hair, her beautiful rare eyes, her personality, LENORE SNAP OUT OF IT!!! I sighed and began walking to my locker.

Timeskip

Lenore's POV

I was doing Biology homework in my room when an orange tabby cat jumped and perched itself on my window.

"Hey Brynnie, I'm almost done with my homework, but you can come in," I told the tabby cat. She meowed and entered my room. In the blink of an eye, the tabby cat was replaced by a 19 year old Brynnie.

"You're back to your normal age, finally!" I said with joy. Brynnie glared at me, rolled her eyes, and said, "And-a finally, I don't-a have to-a hide my-a accent!"

"You did an amazing job at faking a British one," I praised her. Brynnie laid down on one of my beanbags and yawned.

"It's-a all apart-a of being the-a omen bearer-a of the cat-a," she answered before stretching. I smiled and said, "Transform into the smallest cat possible."

     Brynnie gave me a strange look and asked, "Why?"

     I smirked and transformed into my raven form. She smiled, knowing what I was thinking, and transformed into a Singapura kitten. I gently picked her up with my claws and flew out of the window. A couple minutes later, we made it to Luigi's and transformed back to normal.

     "Wow-a! You're-a getting good-a at transforming!" stated Brynnie as we entered the pizzeria. No one, even Luigi himself, was in the pizzeria. I turned to Brynnie and asked, "Where is everyone?"

     "Papa closed-a shop early, so-a we could-a train!" answered Brynnie before ringing the 'food is ready' bell 5 times. The floor below us started to rumble and a trap opened up from under our feet. Faster than the blink of an eye, I was flailing my arms and Brynnie stood in place as we were falling. Soon we landed on an air mattress. I rubbed my neck in pain from the whip-lash.

     "Welcome to-a the-a Singora's training arena!" exclaimed Brynnie. I stood up and looked around the area. There was training equipment, like dumbbells, and equipment I didn't know existed, like a machine that probably had the purpose of helping someone channel their omeo.

"Here's-a where-a you're-a going to-a train until the-a date-a of the Skyland-a Battle," stated Brynnie, pulling out a book from a bookshelf in the arena.

"The Skyland Battle? Why is it called that?" I asked before Brynnie tossed me the book. I read the cover and it said, The World of Omen Bearers.

     "The-a battle between-a you and the snake-a girl is-a called the-a Skyland-a battle because-a the raven is-a apart-a of the sky and-a the snake-a is apart of the-a land! Also-a you must-a study this-a book!" answered Brynnie. I looked at her, then the book, and I opened it. Finally, some answers to my questions!