Biology Fun Time!

Abijah's POV

After that whole fiasco, my team still ended up getting the extra credit, so that's a positive. Since I didn't the way to my next class, Biology with Mr. Feely, I asked Annabelle.

"You have Biology with Mr. Feely next? So do I! I'll show you the way," said Annabelle as she lead to me to Biology.

Mini Time Skip

We made it to Biology, which was on the second floor. Annabelle and I entered the room and were immediately greeted by a small angry man.

"Ms. Ward, you're late! If you're late one more time, one month of detention for you!" shouted the dwarf man to Annabelle. She nodded her head and went to her seat. The tiny man looked at me.

"Are you the new student, Abby Surfer?" asked the dwarf man, who was probably Mr. Feely.

"Yes I am, but my name is Abijah Serpens," I answered to the professor.

"Whatever. Your seat is next to Mr. Oakwell and on the left," stated Mr. Feely, pointing to a cute tall boy with curly brown hair, amber eyes, and tan skin. I walked over to him and sat down in a seat to the left of the boy.

     "Hey, I'm Andrew Oakwell. Nice to meet you," said the boy. I smiled and extended my hand to him.

"Abijah Serpens, the new girl!" I whispered to Andrew as he shook my hand.

     "Where's Ms. Mata?" asked Mr. Feely with annoyance.

     "She's at the nurse's office," said Annabelle. His eyes widen and said, "The diabetes?"

    "The diabetes," answered Annabelle. The professor shook his head and said, "Ok then! Today we're doing a classic lab! Dissecting a frog! It's ok, the frogs are-"

     He was interrupted by a knock on the door. It opened, revealing a very ill-looking Lenore with her book-bag.

"Sorry I'm late, Mr. Feely. I was at the nurse's office," said Lenore. She took a step forward and nearly face-planted if Andrew didn't catch her. I frowned. Is she really okay?

POV Change

Lenore's POV moments before

     I left the nurse's office with a coco-cola and my insulin pen. Sorry I didn't tell you, but I have Type One Diabetes and this was the third time my blood sugar hit super low. Anywho, I took the elevator, since Nurse Kendall didn't want to face-plant on the stairs. In the elevator, there was 5 levels, the basement, 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor, and the roof. I hit the button labeled, '2'.

          Mini Time Skip

     I made it to the 2nd floor and walked to room 231, where my Biology class was held. I knocked on the door and opened it. Mr. Feely, Andrew, Abi, and everyone else was staring at me. I turned to Mr. Feely.

""Sorry I'm late, Mr. Feely. I was at the nurse's office," I said to him. I took a step forward and nearly face-planted, but luckily, Andrew caught me.

"Sorry my blood sugar is still low," I mumbled while Andrew leaded me to my seat, afraid I was going to face-plant again. I pulled out the cola and took a huge gulp, then another, until the cola was gone.

"Ok, go to a lab station with 2 other people," said Mr. Feely before going to his desk (A/N: it autocorrected to "his death" XD) to grade papers or something. Andrew then grabbed my arm and Abi's and lead us to a nearby lab station.

"Lenore, what have I told you about not forgetting to check you blood sugar levels? You could of got super sick!" said a worry-sick Andrew. I hugged him tightly and mumbled lots of apologies. Suddenly I heard a hissing sound, but it disappeared for a moment.

"Ok guys! We have to find the heart of the frog to complete this lab!" said Abi. Wow, I totally forgot that she was here. 20 minutes later, we completed the lab and got an A on it. I grabbed my book bag and almost walked out of the classroom, but 2 pairs of different arms stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Abi and Andrew in unison.

"Lunch?" I answered. Abi started to support my left side while Andrew supported my right side.

"After that whole fiasco, you aren't going anywhere without us," stated Abi in a firm and serious voice, which sent chills through my body.

"Finally let's go to lunch then," I mumbled as we left Biology.