The Queens of Westminster Try to Get Revenge on Me (Key Word: Try)

Lenore's POV

Since the tour took all of 1st period, I led Brynnie and Tadaaki to our 2nd period, gym. Brynnie and I were in Ms. Wilson's gym class while Tadaaki was in Mr. Tortellini's class, our partner class. Today we were doing partner games, but the partner had to be the opposite sex. I looked for Andrew, since he's in Mr. Tortellini's class, but Mandy already got him before I could. Andrew, being the nice and great guy he is, didn't refuse.

"Great..." I mumbled. I didn't have a partner. Suddenly someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Lenore, can you be my partner?" asked Tadaaki, the one whose hand was on my shoulder. I brushed off his hand.

     "Fine..." I grumbled as Tadaaki led me over to the 1st game. I could feel the glares from the Queens burn into my back as I walked over to the 1st game, water ballon catch.

POV Change

Kylie's POV

Stupid Lenore! She stealing my man! I watched as Tadaaki and Lenore walked over to the water ballon catch game. Suddenly I had an idea. I ran over to Rita, Penelope, Mandy, Annie, and Emma.

     "Girls, I have an amazing idea!" I told them. Then I explained my genius plan to get Tadaaki and embarrass that emo scum.

          POV Change

    Lenore's POV

     Tadaaki threw a water ballon and I managed to catch it with skill. Then I threw back and repeat. This went on until Kylie and the rest of the Queens, minus Yara, walked over to us. Kylie grabbed Tadaaki's arm and leaned on him.

     "Tadaakiiiiii! Why would you be my partner?" whined Kylie, leaning her head on his shoulder. Tadaaki sweat-dropped and responded with, "But I'm Lenore's partner!"

     Kylie rolled her eyes and said, "So? She's just a loser who's likes emo bands and anime! Wouldn't you rather hanging out with a queen than a peasant?"

     I glared at her as she continued to lean on Tadaaki, who looked pissed. He pushed Kylie off his shoulder and being the dramatic b**** she is, Kylie 'fainted' to the ground.

     "Tadakiiii?! Why would you do that?!" cried Kylie, causing a crowd started to form around us. Tadaaki glared at her and yelled, "Lenore happens to be an amazing friend to my baby cousin and is very sweet! You have no right to talk to her or any other human being like that!"

     Kylie got up with the help of Annie and Rita. She stomped over to Tadaaki and slapped him.

     "YES I HAVE THE RIGHT! I'M THE MOST POPULAR GIRL! I'M THE QUEEN OF WESTMINSTER! THE QUEEN IS SUPPOSE TO RULE OVER HER SUBJECTS!!!" screamed Kylie while the crowd got bigger and bigger. That's it! I walked over to Kylie and punched her pretty makeup-powdered face.

     "You're no queen! A queen wants the best for her citizens and will protect them at all cost! She would take about if they're getting all the things they need! A queen would live for her citizens! You're no queen, you're a monster!" I yelled at her, causing a few to gasp and others to smile that someone finally stood up against the self-proclaimed queen of Westminster.

     "Pickens, Mata, Serpens!" screamed Mr. Tortellini and Ms. Wilson in unison. Everyone turned to see the gym teacher, flaming with angry. Mr. Tortellini grabbed Tadaaki's arm while Ms. Wilson grabbed my arm and Kylie's.

     "The three of you, report to detention after school!"
yelled Ms. Wilson as she dragged Kylie and I out of the gym, along with Mr. Tortellini dragging Tadaaki out of the gym too. What I didn't know was a certain green-haired girl and a curly-haired boy were planning to save Tadaaki and I.