A Tornado of Dance Drama Part 2

(Warning: some curse words ^•^b)

     Lenore's POV

The limo pulled up in front of Westminster, along with other cars and limos. Man, it's just a school dance, it's not like we're meeting the Queen at a fancy party. Vincent got out of the limo and opened the passenger doors. Our small group filed out of the limo and it drove away. I looked at the front entrance. It was decorated with our school colors and winter-related decorations.

"Well, we have 2 hours or so to party," stated Tadaaki while holding up his phone. It read, "8:30," and the dance ends at 10:30. Before I could say anything, Brynnie responded, "Well I'm here for the food. Let's go Andrew," before she and Andrew entered the school. The rest of us followed in pursuit. Music was blaring throughout the school and winter-themed decorations covered most of the walls. We entered the gym, where the dance was held, and went our separate ways.

     "Do you want to dance?" shyly asked Tadaaki, his normal persona disappeared for a moment. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand before answering, "I would love to dance with you, Tadaaki."

     Man, I'm a great actress. His eyes lit up and lead me to the dance floor. An upbeat song was playing and everyone was dancing. Tadaaki and I began dancing in our only styles. I'm not a dancer, but Tadaaki, on the other hand, was busting out amazing moves. He was so good that he made a professional look like an amateur. A ring of people formed around him as he did some backflips and spins. Cheering and applause erupted from the ring as the song ended and Tadaaki walked back to me.

"You were amazing!" I complimented him. Tadaaki's tan face turned a shade of red and stared at the floor. I looked around the gym for the rest of our group. Brynnie and Andrew were talking near the food table. Near the DJ, Abi and Troy were sighing to each other. I sighed as I stared at my beautiful girlfriend. Her bright green hair fell perfectly and her amazing eyes were so sparkling. Suddenly an idea popped into my head, an idea that will get Abi and I alone.

     "Hey Tadaaki, can you get me some punch?" I asked politely and batted my eyelashes at him. Tadaaki smiled and answered, "Ok, my love!" before walking to the food table. I quickly pulled my phone out of my purse and texted Brynnie, 'Stall Tadaaki for as long as you can!'

I placed my phone back in my purse before walking to Abi and Troy. At the moment they saw, they waved at me. I looked at Troy and told him, "Sorry Troy, but I need to borrow Abi for a bit."

He nodded and sighed something to Abi. She smiled and sighed something back. I hooked my arm with Abi's arm and dragged her out of the gym and to outside of school. Once we got outside, I dragged Abi to a group of nearby brushes, where no one can find us.

     "Lenore, what's wro-" I interrupted Abi's train of thought by pressing my lips against hers. Abi's lips were still as soft as before and still tasted like bubblegum and mint. This was exactly like our first kiss, passionate and wonderful. We continued
to kiss for a long time. It was amazing and full of love. Oh how I miss kissing my snake girl!

     "Lenore?! Abi?!" screamed a familiar voice in shock. We ended our makeout session and looked up to see Tadaaki, his mouth wide out in shock. His chocolate eyes flashed heartbreak and shock, making me feel super guilty.

     "Tadaaki, I can ex-" Abi was interrupted by a loud slap to the face by Tadaaki. My eyes widen with shock and stood front of Abi, using myself as a protective shied from her.

     "TADAAKI, WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SLAP YOUR OWN COUSIN?!?!" I screamed at him. Tadaaki stared at me with no emotion and responded, "She's trying to turn you gay, so she could steal you away from me."

     I sadly sighed and told him, "Tadaaki...I'm a lesbian...you never had a chance..."

     Intense emotions flashed on Tadaaki's face. Confusion, realization, shock, angry, and heartbreak. The depressing look on his usual cheerful face made me feel guilty and uncomfortable. A mangled sob escaped his throat as Tadaaki broke down crying. I stared at him with guilt and shock. Never in my time knowing him have I ever seen Tadaaki cry. I turned around to face Abi, who was holding one of hands to her cheek, and whispered, "Are you okay?! You need some ice?!"

     "I'm okay...I got hit worse back in Dimona...Tadaaki gets easily jealous...ever since we were little..." she whispered to me and remove her hand from her cheek. It was bright red and so swollen, I gasped at the sight of it. I mumbled a spell and her cheek was healed.

"How did you...?" Abi asked, touching her once-swollen cheek in shock. I let out a small laugh and answered, "Training..."

Silence fell upon us and Tadaaki's sobs ceased. He stood up and looked at Abi and I. Tadaaki sighed and demanded, "You two don't tell anyone what you saw and your little secret won't get out," before running away from us. Abi and I looked at each other and nodded. I grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek.

"Abi, will you be my date to the Winter Formal?" I asked her. She giggled at me and pecked my lips.

"I would lov-" she was interrupted by the arrival of a sweaty and panting Andrew. His face showed horror and fear. A bit of his outfit was shredded and ripped.

"Guys! We're being attacked!" he yelled. Andrew was holding a long spear covered in blue-tinted blood. Suddenly a gigantic bird-alligator hybrid landed right in front of us. The monster screeched at us and waited for us to attack. My charm bracelet transformed into my throwing knifes and Abi whipped out some lip stick.

     "Lip stick?!?! Really?!" I yelled at her. Abi smirked at me and twisted the cap of the lip stick. It suddenly transformed into a semi-automatic pistol. The monster screeched again and battle broke out.