1. Macy Pieterse

-a few months ago-

"I'm sorry but I already have a date." Brooklyn said to a girl in front of him , Jane . He smiles as polite as possible not wanting to embarass the girl .

Jane is not the only girl who has been asking Brooklyn to be their date to homecoming in their school , there is also Quinn a tall girl with blonde hair who's in the same Math class with him , Lucy a brunette girl who is extremely gorgeous . And many more .

But his answer is always the same . He already has a date .

Yeah he'll be going with Macy , his bestfriend . Or maybe not exactly 'bestfriend' for him . Brooklyn has always wanted to be more for Macy .

Just as Jane waa leaving , Macy tap Brooklyn from behind . Brooklyn automatically smiles from ear to ear seeing Macy smiles in front of him . Yeah he always like Macy smiles , he thought Macy's smile is different from any other .

"Jane asked you ?" Macy ask while she sat on the green grass , they are currently in the school field in the middle of the second break . Brooklyn follow to sit down beside Macy .

"Yeah she did." Brooklyn said shruging as if it was no big deal . He take off his backpack and unzipping it , taking two boxes of orange juice that he prepared for himself and Macy .

It was their habit , drinking the same orange juice .

"So what's your answer ?" Macy ask curiously even tho she knows that Brooklyn said no because they've decide to go together this year .

"I said yes actually , I can't resist her beautiful blue eyes." Brooklyn said jokingly and Macy just laugh at him . Brooklyn hand Macy the orange juice and Macy gladly take it like usual .

"You're joking." She said shaking her head still laughing , Brooklyn chuckles a bit hearing Macy's laugh . He always thought that her laugh is so weird , but in a good way of course .

"Of course I am , you know I'm going with you." He said getting serious this time . While they both drinking their orange juice .

"Good because I don't have a courage to ask Sean." Macy said chuckling a bit , Brooklyn isn't sure if Macy was joking or if she was being serious .

"Sean ? You want to go with him ?" Brooklyn asks as he wants to make sure what she means . Macy sluprs her orang juice one more time before answering to Brooklyn .

"Everybody wants to Brooklyn." Macy said shruging to Brooklyn , who was hurt by Macy's answer . If only Macy thought what he feels .

"Not me." Brooklyn mutters making Macy burst into laughter . Brooklyn take the last sip of his orange juice while waiting for Macy .

"Of course , you're a straight guy Brooklyn." Macy said rolling her eyes at Brooklyn . "Forget it the point is , I'm going with you."

Brooklyn stands up from the ground and offers his hand to Macy to help her stand up .

"But if he ask you , will you go with him ?" Brooklyn said making Macy raised one of her eyebrow questioning why did he even asked that .

"I said forget it Brooklyn , he won't ask anyway." Macy said shaking her head . Brooklyn try to just forget about it , he thinks that getting Macy angry at him is the last thing he wanted .

It was always like that .

-.-.-.-.-

"Macy Pieterse , may I talk to you ?" Asked Shay Lautner , also known as one of the annoying girl in school that Macy hates . Unfortunately she is also a cousin of Sean .