2. The Letter

[ B r o o k l y n ' s P O V ]

After hearing what Shay said I decided to just go home , I can't bear being in homecoming anymore .

My thoughts is mixing with different emotions . I thought I was important to her , Macy . We've been best friend for like two years , and never in those years I treat her wrong .

It took one and half year to make me realize that I'm in love with her . And six months to collect all of my courages to confess to her that I always love her .

One week ago my mom told me about moving temporarely in New York . She have to do a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in there , and she wants everything to be perfect so needs to be there from now on .

Romeo and Cruz were excited about this so of course they agreed to go , I didn't want to at first . But now it seems like the right thing to do , that few months without seeing Macy is all I need .

She trade me just to go with Sean , a guy that she barely know . She made an agreement with Shay . Is it that easy for her ? Why is it not easy for me at all ?

I agreed because I don't want to let her down , you know . I just wanted to make her happy .

Tonight I saw her in homecoming , she didn't even look at me she didn't realize that I was there watching her . Even without me she actually looks happy .

So I guess I'm not that important to her .

After knowing it , I just can't face her again . So I wrote her a letter , I'll just drop it at her house tomorrow just before we go to the airport .

These last few weeks she was obsessed with homecoming , or the fact that she'll go with Sean . She barely spend time with me , if she came to my house just once she'll see how my things are packed up . But she didn't .

I thought if I go with her to homecoming that'd be perfect , I could tell her everything . It'll be perfect . But she choosed Sean anyway .

So that's it I guess . With a few months of being away , I'll try my best to forget about her . We'll se where that will take me . Then I remember something . Her birthday party , it's tomorrow .

Not that I forgot her birthday , I'll always remember it every year . Hell , I even have bought my present for her . It's a flower crown , it was the one she tried when we were in a mall together . I said to her that she look insanely beautiful with that , but she didn't buy it because it was actually somehow pricey just for a flower crown . And she said she's on a budget so she didn't buy it .

Her birthday party , I told her that I'd be there . It was on the weeks when I didn't know that I'm going to New York . Now that I know I can't , I guess I'll just drop my present with that letter tomorrow .

Macy Pieterse , god damn it . You're really the only girl that have ever done this to me . And I don't even know if I could stop loving you .

-'.'-'.'-'.'-

[ M a c y ' s  P O V ]

Once I woke up I go straight to check my phone . To check if there's any message from Brooklyn . I've been calling his phone since last night but he's not answering , which means he doesn't want to talk to me .

And nope , there's no message . Or any missed calls .

I thought about going to his house last night but I was Sean , I can't just left him like that can I ? I was so afraid if I made the wrong choice again . Just as what I did to Brooklyn .

I'm so selfish , god damn it .

Oh that reminds me something . My birthday . Today is my birthday . And in about 12 hours I will have a birthday party . Brooklyn said he'd come , he promised me .