10. Bad or Good idea ?

[ M a c y ' s  P O V ]

"Wow it's beautiful." Maddie said as we entered the carnival . It was night and it's quite chilly outside so we have to wear jacket , it's definitely not like summer carnival when the weather is really warm so you can wear those cute summer outfit .

It was actually beautiful as what Maddie said . There were lights hanging from across the streets with those little triangle flags , there were also many booth on each street selling foods or accecories etc .

Gianna couldn't come today probably because of her strict parents or she just wanted to study at home . I guess we can't blame her about the second option because study to Gianna is like her passion .

And I guess Alec is more likely to be the one who's most upset because of it , since he didn't get the chance to actually talk to her .

This will be perfect if : I'm not with Brooklyn and Nikki at the same time , or I'm alone with Brooklyn without anyone . There's no in between .

But unfortunately none of that happening right now . To make it worst , Nikki and Brooklyn is currently in front of me right now and they're really close to each other . 

And me ? I'm alone with Maddie beside me and also Tristan and Alec who's busy talking to each other .And I'd be lying if I say that I'm not jealous of her .

Life isn't fair , my friend .

"I'm glad that we make it today." Nikki said cheerfully as her wide smile won't seems to leave her face . If I'm into girls , I'll be likely to fall in love with her since looking at her will give me some happy vibe . So it makes sense if Brooklyn is head over heels for her .

It's still not clear wether they're dating or not , and I know Brooklyn heard that question right . But he didn't even bother to answer me and he had many chances to . So I guess it's true so he didn't want to break my heart furthermore .

But still this is killing me to see him with another girl , Nikki .

We were walking down the street to look at something that we could stop at , right now there's still a lot of food booth and we're not hungry yet .

And then something cathces our attention , it was a photo box .

"Guys let's try this." Nikki suggest pointing at the photo box that currently used because the curtain was still closed and there were lights from inside indicating that someone was still taking photos .

Later on everyone agreed as we waited for the photo box to be vacant . We choosed the six collages since there were a lot of us so choosing nine or more than six can't be an option since that will makes our pictures smaller .

"Your turn !" The lady keeper said as four kids came out from the booth , she smiled down at us and said "have fun !"

We entered the photo box and it's really full with six people in it . After a lot of moving I ended up in the second row with Tristan beside me as Brooklyn and Nikki is in front of us . And that leaves Alec and Maddie behind .

Brooklyn pressed for several buttons , and we were trying hard not to step on someone's foot .

"Guys first shoot be ready !" Brooklyn said as he duck a little bit so everyone can fit the frame , Tristan also leaned on so Maddie behind him can fit in the frame . I don't have to since I'm short and Alec is tall so .

Then the screen shows the timer as we move closer and pose for the picture . Brooklyn swung his arm around Maddie as I try my best to smile in front of the camera . Their faces were so close to each other and I was so jealous . Maybe coming to this carnival isn't really a good idea after all .