11. Haunted House

[ M a c y ' s  P O V ]

"Follow me everyone." The guide said as he start walking forward , it was a complete dark . The flashlights dim lights are the only source of light that we have and it's also not bright enough for us to see clearly .

I hold onto Brooklyn so tightly for many reasons , one is because I don't want to somehow left behind alone because that would be terrible , don't even get me started on that one .

And second of all is because it's a win win situation , since it's Brooklyn and I'm probably won't be able to do anything like this anytime soon , so better take this for granted . Just enjoy the damn moment Macy , this won't last long .

We begin to walk slowly because it's so dark and I'm kind of expecting some random ghost will pop out any moment . My heart beats so fast and I'm not even sure if it was because I'm holding hands with Brooklyn or because I'm in a haunted house right now , it's really hard to tell guys .

Suddenly a roaring sounds blare through the room , even the sounds of it made me jumped slightly . The flashlights were pinted at the source of the sounds revealing a really scary beast right beside of us .

"Ahhh!" We screamed as we ran from it , it has a wide face with dark red colour and fangs on the side of its mouth , the eyes are so big as it was almost a complete white with only a tiny black pupil in the middle . The beast swung his hand to us making us ran in fear .

It was mostly a girl screams and I'm pretty sure it was mine and the girl .

"Oh God." I mutter because I was too shocked to saw another nurse in the floor trying to catch my foot , it was really creepy .

"Macy." Brooklyn muttered as he pulled me closer to him trying to get me away from that nurse girl aka ghost .

"Don't let go." He muttered as he tightened his grip on me , making my heart beats even harder . Not just because I was in a haunted house but of course the main reason is that because of Brooklyn .

We were running until we were stopped by two doors in front of us , wait we have guide why would we have to choose doors ?

"Shit our guide is gone." The boy muttered as I just realized that the light was only one and it was from Alec's . So that's the reason why they gave us one flashlight . To leave us completely Clueless in the middle of this haunted house , oh well .

"What the fuck." Alec cursed as Brooklyn sigh from beside me .

"Babe I told you we shouldn't came here." The girl muttered loud enough for us to heard , they were still tangling close with each other . I heard the boy muttered something to the girl which I didn't really paid attention about .

"So which door ?" I said to no one in particular because I'm sure no one have any idea which door to get inside .

"It's the same , I can't choose." Brooklyn muttered beside me as Alec's flashlight illuminate the doors .

Tap tap tap ...

I don't know if I'm hallucinating but I think I heard something .

"Come on just choosed." Alec said but not in a demanding tone . Tap tap ...

"But if we choosed wrong we'll end up in a room full of ugly looking ghosts and it would just be a wasted of time." The girl babbling around , it's true tho . Tap tap ..

Now I'm sure I'm not hallucinating because it was getting close I can hear it , it's a footsteps . Oh God please tell me it's our guide .

"Guys be quiet , I can hear footsteps !" I said quietly as I began to panicked , I was on the last line so if everything came from behind it will be me who's going to deal with it first .