15. I Wish

[ M a c y ' s  P O V ]

It's just another school day where I was spacing out from my class . I'm currently having geometry and I really don't care about this right now .

You know there's one thing that I couldn't get off my mind , and that's nothing else than Brooklyn Beckham who currently having a girlfriend named Nikki .

God that sounds more awful when you combine it in one sentence like that .

I don't know what I expected when I was really sure about it even before I asked Brooklyn . I knew it before but it still hurts when I heard it from him directly .

And apparently that made me can't focusing from anything else even tho I'm not really sure what I'm thinking of either . I promised myself before if Nikki is his girlfriend then I'll leave him alone . I'm not going to try to be the third person , that's awful .

But once again it's easier said than done . It still hurts to even think that I have to let him be with someone else .

"Psst hey." I heard someone tap me from behind me as I turn around to see who it was . It's Alec , I forgot that he was also in my geometry class . "So about our biology assigment ?"

Crap I totally forgot about that .

"Let's work on it again and this time please make sure there's no interruption." I said as I remember the last time we worked on that I got the worst distraction ever . And I realy hope not to meet him anytime soon because that's like pouring water on an open wound . Hurts like a bitch .

"Okay , but you gotta admit you like that interruption tho." Alec said wiggling his eyebrow as I just rolled my eyes , maybe I did back then but I'm sure as hell not right now . Ugh how the hell can I possibly get him out of my mind .

"Well not this time since he already got a brand new girlfriend." I said as I stopped immedietly as I saw Alec giving me a meaningful look that I couldn't really understand .

"Ehmm Ms.Pieterse right ? Did I interrupted something ? Or you may wanted to share that to the rest of the class ?"

I turn my attention to Mr.Walsh who's apparently really grumpy today . People start to chuckle and whisper around as I looked like a complete fools .

"Umm sorry Mr.Walsh that was nothing." I said praying that he will let me go this time because the last thing I want right now is getting a detention .

As if answer from my prayers I mentally exhale as Mr.Walsh just nod and ignore me and continue to teach to the rest of the class . I wanted to see Alec's reaction and what he's going to say about it but I'm scared that Mr.Walsh will caught me again .

I really don't need a detention and if he caught me talking again I'm pretty sure he won't let me go this time .

So instead of going back to my talking I hold it and try to keep my head on Mr.Walsh's boring class .

After the bell rang and class dismissed as I was almost fell asleep on my desk , I got up and gather my things . It's finally break time , ugh . How many hours do I have left until I finally can be home ?3

A boy laughed from behind me as I already knew who it was .

"Miss Pieterse you lucky I did not give you any detention." Alec said mimicking Mr.Walsh as I just rolled my eyes at him even tho I can't help but laugh .

"You started it Alec , it's not fair because I'm the only he called out in class." I said still laughing at him .

"Anyway , what was you that again ? Brooklyn got a brand new girlfriend ?." He said as if the idea of that totally doesn't make sense to him .