6. New Girl

[ M a c y ' s  P O V ]

"Listen up ! I'll announce your partner for this assignment ." Mr.Franz announce in front of the class making all of the student groan loudly .

Mr. Franz is our biology teacher and yes he's that teacher that pair you up in class with people that you never talk to in class instead of letting you to pick someone yourself .

I have Gianna in this biology class but I have like 10% chance of getting pair with Gianna . Mr.Franz knew that I'm best friend with Gianna .

Gianna look up at me as if thinking the same thing as me , I rolled my eyes at Mr.Franz even tho he couldn't seen it because almost everyone in the class probable rolled their eyes at him right now .

"Quiet please ! Now listen . Shanna Reynold with Tanya Lockhart ." Okay at least it's with a girl , if I got pair with a boy I'm pretty sure I'll work alone because well that boy probably won't care about this stupid assignment .

So hopefully I get pair up with  girl on this , no there's no Brooklyn here . I only have some classes with him and unfortunately biology isn't one of them .

Speaking of Brooklyn , I still don't know what to do . I don't have any plan at all .

"Next Ryan Tanner with Jose Adams."

"Oh at least we're not going to end up with Jose Adams." Gianna whisper to me as I chuckle a bit . Jose is definitely the boy I was just talking about , poor Ryan for having to work alone on this .

"I really wish we're together." I whisper back even tho I know it's not gonna happen .

"Gianna Watson with Pheobe Truce." Mr.Franz said just as I was finishing my sentence to Gianna . We look up at each other with an annoyed look at Mr.Franz . Hell .

After many names announce it's finally my name . I'm actually ready to hear a name that I don't want to get , cause yeah I'm just so unlucky at this kind of thing .

"Macy Pieterse with Alec Wayland." See ? I ended up with a boy . I barely talk to Alec , I knew him because he was one of Brooklyn closest friend from the football team in school . And yeah you know how close I am with Brooklyn last year .

-:-:-:-

It's finally lunch time and I'm with Gianna walking to the cafetaria looking for Maddie . It's just another day in school and I haven't seen Brooklyn today .

Ironic how the table turns because back then I always met him even before the first period started .

"It must be suck to get paired with a boy." Gianna said to me sending a pity look to me as I just sigh . I was expecting a girl that'll be a lot more fun .

"Fortunately it's Alec , I've speak with him a few times before." I tell her and she nods at me . "By before I mean last year."

She laughs at me as I just shake my head . As a dark haired boy approach us with a kind smile on his face .

"Um hey Macy , Gianna." Alec greets us smiling that polite smile he always had on . I never realize how cute he is actually , he has dark hair and blue eyes that's just scream perfect to me.

Gianna and I greeted him back and I return his smile even tho I can't be as charming as him when he smile .

"So about our biology assignment , when do you want to start working ? I have football practice in school so you know , I want to make sure I don't have practice that day." Alec explains his voice is low and He has that cute chin dimple that showed up when he talks .