12. That's love

[ M a c y ' s  P O V ]

3 ...

And nothing happened .

He didn't said a word not even do anything , he was just holding me like that to make me don't go away . But nothing happened , not even a word came out from his mouth .

"Guys ?" A girl asked from behind me as I pull my hand from Brooklyn and turn around to face the girl , yes of course she's Nikki . Just always in time to ruin every moment with Brooklyn .

I was upset about Brooklyn , he was so fucking frustrating . Like seriously I don't even know what he feels about me , I know it's not his fault . He made clear to me before that he had feelings for me , and I chrused it into million pieces .

It's going to be hard to pick up that pieces and build it again . It's my fault too , I made him unsure of his own feelings . But still , I was so upset about him being this bipolar kind of lover .

"Yeah Nikki ? Why are you here ?" I said as I tried my best not to say it in an upset tone since I'm still feeling uneasy from this Brooklyn situation . Suddenly Alec who's supposed to be with us since before since he went in the haunted house with us appeared from nowhere . Where did he go anyway ?

"Nikki ? Aren't you should be inside like right now ?" Alec said asking the exact thing as me . He looked at me with a knowing look and I think he might have seen everything that has just happened .

"Oh yeah , I bail." Nikki said casually as she shrug like it was no big deal . She already has the ticket , why not going ? Plus Tristan is with her so if she bailed that means Tristan bail too .

"Why would you ? You bought the ticket ? Where's Tristan ?" Brooklyn said in a sharp tone . What's up with him ? He sounds upset , is it because of me ?

"I'm not going in with only Tristan,that would be too scary." Nikki said casually as she fastly continue when she realized that she was just answering half of Brooklyn's question as Brooklyn looks completely pissed even tho I know she's not the reason .

"Uhh Tristan is over there with Maddie." Nikki added slowly as she looks confused on Brooklyn who surprisingly look so pissed on her . I'm sure it's not because of Nikki but it's more likely about what I did .

But I guess I was the one who has something to be pissed about not him . Fuck you Brooklyn Beckham , you're a complicated piece of art .

"What's wrong with you anyway ? I handed my ticket to other kids who hasn't got any." Nikki said asking Brooklyn as she shrugs , she was kind and yeah Brooklyn has nothing to be mad about . It's not his problem anyway .

Brooklyn has this tough and cold look still attached on his face as he storm out going to who the hell knows who . As we were taken aback with his behaviour all we can do was just staring at each other . Alec gave me a knowing look while Nikki sent this completely clueless look as she shrugs .

"What's wrong with him ?does he has periods or ?" Nikki sarcastically said as she rolled her eyes and left Alec and I . I can see that she's going after Brooklyn .

"I saw you two . I know it wasn't about Nikki didn't go." Alec said smirking to me as all I can do is rolled my eyes . "What happened ? I saw him hold you when you were leaving . That has to be a good sign."

"Where were you anyway ?" I said ignoring his comment before .

"That was a perfect moment for you two , did you think I was going to ruin it ?nah I'll give you more chances." Alec said shruging as I smile at him , yeah he's really a nice guy . "So now tell me."