Chapter 2

"What??!!? I can't work with Tyler! Why him? Can it at least be a girl?" I screamed. Mr. Wright focused his eyes on me. Ew.

"Why is it such a problem to work with him Ms. Carter?" He raised his eyebrows and smiled. Again, ew.

"Because!"

"Because what?"

"Because......well we don't really know each other and-well this will be your chance to get to know each other" Mr. Wright cut me off. He always does that. It's really annoying.

"Don't worry Ms. Carter I've already talked to Tyler about this. He said he would be glad to work with you."

I stared at him. Really Mr. Wright? You chose one of the most popular kids in school for me to tutor? Why couldn't you choose the quiet kid in the back corner? Or the friendly girl that sits next to me? Why Tyler?

Mr. Wright dismissed me with the tutoring schedule. Our first meeting was....today. Of course. 5:30pm. We were supposed to study fractions. Ugh.

I made my way to my next class. The halls were empty except for Valerie. She was standing in the middle of the hallway with a few books in her hand. Good ol' Valerie. She would miss a whole 15 minutes of class for me.

I started walking a little faster to get to Valerie. She stared at me with big eyes. "What?" I asked.

"So I see you'll be tutoring Tyler Moore." Valerie said smirking.

"You heard that?!" I asked panicked. Valerie laughed. Or should I say snorted. Her snorts were so loud you could hear them miles away. "Ughh." I heard a voice comment.

We both turned around to see Lawrence walking toward us with a disgusted expression plastered on his face.

"Whats wrong with you?" Valerie asked.

"That laugh, or snort, or pig imitation whatever that was, please don't do it again." Lawrence responded. I laughed so hard. Lawrence winked at me and smiled.

"So when is the first meeting?" Valerie asked me. I had forgotten about my job of tutoring Tyler until that question. "Sadly, today." I answered.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lawrence stiffen. Why was he so scared?

"Ohhhh, Mia gonna get some!" Valerie burst out. I blushed. I wanted to slap her, but instead I just laughed.

Lawrence stormed off to class without a goodbye.

Lawrence's POV

I heard Mia say that her meeting with Tyler was TODAY. I was overfilled with jealousy. I stomped my way back to class. I didn't even have to use the bathroom anymore.

I flung open my class door and slammed it shut. I stomped over to my seat and sat down with a thud.

"Dude what's wrong?" My friend Harry asked. I didn't feel like talking to him. He tapped me slightly on the shoulder. "Dude?".

The bell rang, and I stormed out of class.

___________________________________

Ohhh, Lawrence is jealous! But is it over Tyler or Mia??? Please comment, fan, and vote. I'll be updating soon.