Chapter 7

*Picture of Liaza at the top ^*

*After the party*

I role around the other side of the bed and fall off. I jumped up and scanned my room for anything....weird. Wait what did I do last night? Oh yeah the party!  I chuckle to myself as I remembered all of the memories. Valerie was so drunk that she fell off the coffee table. As a matter of fact, I better call and make sure she didn't die or something.

I walk over to my bedside table where my phone is usually charging. Only...my phone is gone! Plleaaase don't tell me I left it at the party somewhere! If I did, that Iphone 6 is gone! I yank the house phone off it's connector and dial my number. I listened quietly for any buzzing, or music. Nothing. I was starting to get really paranoid. Without my phone, I have no life, nobody to call, no snaps to post, not emails to check, no musicals to like, NOTHING!

I stumble my way downstairs still stuck on the fact that my phone is gone forever. I glance at the clock in the living and gasp when I see it's almost 2:00 in the afternoon. Jeez, I slept that late? Making my way into the kitchen, I grab some lucky charms, and fix myself a bowl of cereal. I switch on the TV to Teen Titans Go and relax.

Tyler's POV

I take Mia's phone from out of my back pocket. I had saved it from some creepy dude trying to figure out her password at the party last night. Thank God for Apple and their passwords right? I couldn't wait for Mia and I's tutoring session today. After she agreed to be friend with me, I now enjoy every moment with her.

When I arrived at the picnic table where Mia and I usually meet, I don't see her there. I'm surprised because she always arrives before me. I checked the time,  2:05pm. Our meeting was in 10 minutes. I sat on the bench scrolling through my phone. I feel a soft hand tap me on the shoulder. I turn around expecting to see Mia, but I am disappointed to see my ex girlfriend Liaza standing there. Liaza and I broke up 3 years ago. She said she was over me, but she kept following me around. Stalker much?

"What?" I ask. "Aren't you going to greet me honey?" she ask in a sweet voice. "No because we don't do that anymore." I say bluntly. Sometimes she annoys the crap out of me. I stand up getting ready to walk off when Liaza grabs my arm. "Yes?" I ask annoyed.

She spins me around to look at that sad puppy face of hers. The one she used when we were together, that face made me get anything she wanted. She stares at me for a moment, then says, "Tyler, I still love you".

I give her a look and she frowns. "You don't love me?" she ask. "No, not really. The reason why we broke up is because you decided to be a stalker and place camera's around the house and shit. You watched my every move. Why the hell would I want to go back to that?" I say.

Liaza giggles, which scares the crap out of me. She keeps laughing for about 45 seconds. And this isn't any old laugh, this is a fucking psycho laugh. I back away nervously, then I break out running I almost fell down the hill and hopped in my car. I look up to where I was and see Liaza gone. Suddenly her face slams against the window I'm looking at, scaring the shit out of me.

She motions to roll down the window, I roll it down just a crack to hear what she has to say. "Don't worry Tyler, you will be mine"

Oh. Shit.

*Back to Mia's POV*

Almost falling off the couch, I woke up from my nap. I knocked my half a bowl of milk on me. Great. Now I HAVE to get dressed. I was almost at the top of the stairs when the doorbell rung. Really? You wait until I'm almost at the top of the fucking stairs to ring the bell? I stomp BACK down the stairs. I angrily swing the door open to see who this person is.

As soon as the door opens all the way, a half smiling Lawrence stands there with his hands behind his back.  "Hey...M-Mia" he stuttered. Oh HELL no!

I attempt to slam the door shut in his face but his foot blocks it. "Your still mad at me aren't you?" he asked. Bitch....of course I'm still mad! I let got of the door and start walking towards the other direction. The door shuts and hear footsteps from behind. A pair of hands rub my waist. I turn around and slap Lawrence. He holds his face in pain.

"So you think everything's fucking cool now? Is that what it is?" I scream. "I'm still mad at you. Especially for hurting Valerie. No needs to slap somebody man! Then you fucking avoid me like I'm the one who did something wrong." I cross my arms.

"So you forgive Tyler but not me?" Lawrence ask his eyes filled with hurt.

"For YOUR information, Tyler actually APOLOGIZED, and he asked to be my friend. HE did the right thing, NOT you." I say. Lawrence gets up and walks slowly over to me. "Mia, I'm sorry. I did that because I was forced to. Tyler has probably told you everything. But I do have one more secret." Lawrence says.

"Oh what? That you weren't tricked and you did it because it was funny to you?" I say sarcastically. "No." Lawrence replies. He runs his hands through his hair and looks into my eyes. "I'm not gay Mia. And I love you".

________________________________________________________________

In the words of Tyler Moore, oh shit......

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be updating soon! BTW thank you guys so much for 86 views. I thought I was gonna get at least 30! Peace!