Chapter 15

*Recap*
I looked down at my arms, the was blood dripping from them, cuts and bruises were all over me.

He beat me...
________________________________
Lawrence had left without a word. My arms were dripping blood, and the extension cord was left sitting in front of me.  I started to cry...why was he doing this? I didn't do anything to him. He captured me..he beat me..he took me away from my friends. He took me away from Tyler...did Tyler care about me anyway? No...he cares about her. Does she care about him?
I didn't know what to do at this point. My arms were stinging badly.....I didn't know what to do. "God please save me." I whispered through clenched teeth. "Help me someone"....

Moments Later....
Lawrence burst back into the room breathing heavily. He looked at my arms, then at the bloody extension cord. His breathing stopped and he fell to his knees. " What have I done to you?" He looked up at me and asked. I was scared to answer...did he remember?. "Please...tell me. What did I do to you?" He pleaded. Tears were rolling down his sweaty face.
"You....you...." I chocked back tears. I couldn't answer him. But I had to....last time I didn't answer, this happened.
He looked back at my arms and stared at them. "Did I.....I didn't....Did I hurt you? Please tell me I didn't.".  He said. He looked up at me and I nodded. He started to sob helplessly. "I'm sorry Mia...I'm sorry...". He held his hands over his face, was he joking? Was he going crazy? Just a few moments ago he was angry.
"KIARA!" He screamed. The new girl? Why was he saying her name? My name is Mia...not kiara....
"KIARA COME QUICK!" He yelled again.
Was she here?
I heard little running footsteps down the hallway.....
______________________________
!
#vote
#share
#everything