Chapter 10

*Hey. Updating today! Up top is a picture of Mia. I had to take a pic with my phone and put it on there. I know, bootleg lol. Let's get to it!*

_____________________________________________________________

*Mia's POV*

(Recap)

"What's that?" Tyler asked me. I ignored him and walked away.

******

When I got home, I flung on my bed. My life is a mess right now. I took out Kiara's number from my back pocket. Why did she want to talk to me? What were we gonna talk about?

I picked up my phone and dialed the number. It rand three times.

Convo:

Kiara: Hello?

Mia: Hey it's Mia.

Kiara: Hey! Ready to talk?

Mia: Sure.

Kiara: Ok...so why were you crying?

Mia: Because....I forgot to grab something to drink and couldn't go back and get any..

Kiara: Mia that's not true. Please I hate lies.

Mia: Fine.. I was crying because I saw Tyler with you.

beep!

Did this bitch just hang up on me?

I redialed 5 times, getting no answer. Was she really mad that I was upset about seeing her with Tyler? A LOT of girls would've been upset! I balled up the paper with her number on it and balled threw it in the trash.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up:

Unknown: I hate you.

My stomach turned. I stared at the text, ok then. I scrolled to Lawrences's number. I clicked on it and dialed his number. I stopped breathing when he answered.

"Hello?" he answered in a husky voice. I took a deep breath. This is the last thing you've got.

"Hey Lawrence. It's Mia.".

"Mia? Why are you calling me?" he asked in a more surprised tone.

"I-I, I say yes." I stammered. I heard noises from the other side of the phone.

"Say yes to what?" he asked.

"I say yes to being your girlfriend." I said bravely.

"But Mia, the things I said to you, the way I treated you, the way I avoid you. I mean, what iF I spin out of control like I did Valerie? Mia, I don't trust myself with you. I don't want to hurt you. And I regret the things I said." Lawrence told me.

"Hey, it's ok. I really don't care at this point. You've been my best friend since like, forever. It would only make sense for us to date right?" I laughed.

"Did Tyler hurt you?" he asked straight forward. How did he know?

"No...no h-he didn't hurt me at all." I choked back tears.

"Right....I'm coming over." he said and hung up. Thank God he's coming over.

I needed someone special to get my mind off of Tyler. Now him and his new girlfriend hate me. Lawrence may have said some hurtful things, but I know he regretted it. I need to forget about Tyler and move on.

Ring!

I ran to the door and flung it open. Lawrence stood there with messy hair which made me laugh. He chuckled and stepped inside, closing the door with his foot. He walked towards me smirking. "So what was this talk about want to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I blushed. "Shut up". His smirk dropped into a serious face and he stepped towards me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and twist me around a little. I looked down at the ground trying to make eye contact.

"Don't do that" he said softly lifting my chin up with his hand. His eyes met mine and we stayed like this for a minute. Then he leaned in. His lips met mine and we kissed passionately. He pulled back and looked at me.

"Never thought we'd do that huh?" I teased. His face stayed straight. "No, I've never thought we'd do this" he flipped me over on to the couch. He jumped on top of me and kissed me harshly. I tugged on his shirt and he ripped it off. I studied all of his abbs. Woah....

"Like what you see?" he winked at me. I turned my head to the side to hide my blush. "Don't hide from me I see you blushing." He chuckled. I turned back to face him and giggled.

He stared at me intently, his eyes filled with lust. "Where's your bedroom?" he asked. I gasped at his question. "Uh.....u-upstairs.." I stuttered. He laughed at my nervousness.

"Don't worry babe, that's not happening yet. I just wanted to know for when it does happen." he smirked. I smiled and pushed him off of me. He pulled me in and I snuggled into his chest. I played with my hair as we sat there in silence.

"I know your afraid Mia" Lawrence finally said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "I know your afraid that I may hurt you, or make you do something you don't want to do, but know I will never do that Mia" Lawrence said. I sat up and faced him.

"Tyler did hurt me, but it wasn't physically." I confessed. I felt Lawrence's body tense up next to me.

"How did he hurt you?" he asked sternly.

"Well, there's this new girl at school. She's way prettier than me, and she's perfect. She had beautiful long hair, flawless skin, and the most adorable personality. She already has a date with with Tyler. It made me feel like I made the wrong choice."

"The wrong choice about what?" he asked.

" I heard Tyler calling after me in the hallway. I had hid among the crowd of people so he wouldn't see me. I was still afraid he was mad at me or something. Now, seeing him with Kiara makes me think that I should've came to him when he called my name."

Lawrence placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around to where I was looking at him.

"Listen to me. Fuck Tyler, he's a jerk. If he can't see how special you are then he's a dumbass. He can be with Kiara. He missed his chance with you. I know you tutor him and all, so I'm gonna come on your next meeting. But you need to move on, understand?"

I nodded and he kissed me on the forehead. Maybe this won't be so bad.

______________________________________________________

It's short I know. I'll probably update tomorrow. Not at the same time because school resumes tomorrow. UGH.. Anyway,what do you think about Lawrence and Mia? And Mia's look?

#Comment

#Vote

#Share

#Everything!

Peace!