Chapter 9

*Well SOMEBODY really wanted me to update so here it is. At the top is a picture of Kiara. You'll learn about her in this chapter. And she'll play a BIG part in this story, well apart from Mia nad Tyler of course. Here we go!

_________________________________________________

*Tyler's POV*

The whole time I stared at Mia. I still couldn't believe what her and Lawrence did to me. I don't except relationships in my crew. I don't mind hanging with a girl, but getting married and crap? Hell no. As Mia packed up her things I kept staring at her. I could tell she knew somebody was looking, but she didn't look up not one time. 

I hope Mia knew that I would never hurt her. Sure I would beat the shit out of Lawrence any day now that I've learned what kind of person he is. But I would never hurt Mia, she's to special. But here you are, just staring at her instead of apologizing. Shut up brain! I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mia walked past me and basically ran put the the door. Damn it!

"Mia wait!" I yelled after her leaving my crew. I ran out to the hallway and searched for her among all of the students. I received waves and smiles from all of the girls. I ignored them and kept searching for Mia....I didn't see her. I slowly made my way back to class. Maybe I'll see her at lunch. 

I packed up my things and headed to next class. 

******

"Class, we have a new student joining us today. Please welcome Kiara Moon" Mr. Wright yelled from the front of the class. I ignored him and kept doing my work. My buddy Theo tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Dude check her out" he whispered. I looked up to see the new student. She had brown and blond hair and big eyes and the cutest dimples when she smiled. She was the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. 

*Kiara's POV"

I nervously walked into the class with a smile plastered on my face. "Please welcome Kiara Moon" my new teacher Mr......forgot his name, called me in. I scanned the room filled with the new classmates. I saw a group of boys in the back, looking at me. 

There was one who ignored everything and kept doing his work. A boy next to him tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to me. He looked up and my eyes went wide. He had smooth light brown skin, sparkling blue eyes, and dark hair. He was preeeetyyy. "Ok Ms. Moon, let's pick your seat." I frowned when I saw no other seats open. "Oh, there's one next to Tyler. Tyler please raise your hand." Mr. Forgot His Name said. 

I screamed on the inside when the pretty boy raised his hand. I plastered a regular smile on my face and calmly walked over to my seat. As I sat down, all 4 guys looked at me. They were all hot, but the main one was the hottest. 

A couple of minutes later a note got thrown on my desk. I looked at the group of boys, but none of them were looking at me. I studied the not, on the front, it said in cursive letters, From Tyler to Kiara.

I looked over at Tyler, he was giving me a sideway glance. I guess he was hoping I would open up the note. I unfolded the piece of paper and read it:

Dear Kiara,

I know we've just met, and please don't think that I'm creepy for this, but you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. When I first laid eyes on you, I knew that you had to be mine. Please Kiara, will you go on a date with me?

I blushed at the things said at the note. My first day, and I already have a date? I looked at Tyler who was staring at me with hopeful eyes. I nodded yes and he smiled. I inhaled and exhaled. 

*Tyler's POV*

I was on the edge of my seat, waiting for the bell to ring. I couldn't wait to get to know Kiara more. 

Lunch Time

I threw my arm around Kiara's shoulder as she giggled at Thomas's joke. "You know you guys should date, you two would be a cute couple." Theo stated. "Yeah but remember Tyler hates relationships." Thomas said. "Really? He hates relationships?" Kiara asked her voice sounding shaky. "Shit, uhh, no not anymore. I-I love relationships. Guys, new rule, you can be in relationships." I saved that. 

"Well that means you have to let Lawrence back in" Henry said bluntly. My jaw clenched. "No fucking way." I said. Kiara flinched at my words, I'm guessing she doesn't curse, adorable. "Dude, your language" Theo said. "I'm sorry he's and idiot" he placed his hand on hers. We all burst out laughing.

*Mia's POV*

"Mia, it's ok! Please don't cry" Valerie comforted me as I cried uncontrollably into my hands. I saw Tyler wrap his arm around the new girl. I didn't know her name, and I had nothing against her, she had no idea. It wasn't her fault. I was my fault for letting Tyler go. 

"Mia, please stop crying I hate to see you like this." Valerie cried with me. She hugged me tightly. I controlled my crying, and slowly ate. When I got done, I threw my try away and ran out of the lunchroom. 

*******

I slowly walked to class. My eyes burned from all of the crying. I'm pretty sure they were red, and I'm pretty sure I had dry tears running down my face. In the hallway, I spotted Tyler. He wasn't with that girl anymore. 

He was leaning against the lockers talking with Theo. I took a deep breath. I took normal steps past them. I stopped hearing their voices and I felt eyes on me. Another tear rolled down my cheek. "Mia" I heard one of them say. I stopped and turned around. 

I saw Tyler walking towards me. Theo still leaning against the lockers staring. "Mia, I'm sorry I stormed out. I'm sorry for the things I said. You know I would never hurt you Mia." Tyler said to me. I flinched when his hand moved my hair out of my face. When he saw my reaction he stopped and pulled his hand back. "Please don't be afraid of me." Tyler said. 

"Hey guys!" I heard a voice say from behind Tyler. Tyler turned around quickly and walked over tot he person. "Hey Kiara." he said softly. Kiara hugged him and sadness filled me. Kiara looked at me and smiled. "Who's this?" she asked Tyler, still looking at me. 

"Oh, this is Mia. She's my tutor" he said. She nodded and smiled at me. "Hi. I Kiara. New to this school" she stuck out her hand. "H-hi" I shook her hand and she frowned. "Have you been...crying?" she asked me. I covered my face by looking down. 

"No." I told her.  She lifted my chin up and looked me in the eye. "Want to talk later?" She asked. Trying my best not to break down right there, I nodded yes. She slipped a piece of paper in my hand and she walked off. 

I opened the paper:

Call me

706-768-9384

I folded it back up and stuck it in my pocket. "What's that?" I heard Tyler ask. I ignored him and walked off. 

_________________________________________

OMFG!!!

#Comment

#Vote

#Share

#Everything!!!