Chapter 1: The Opening

In the human world of Canterlot, it's winter, while in Equestria, the same thing is happening. The Main Seven, added along with their new member; their world's Twilight Sparkle!..Are at Canterlot High, having a great time and are wearing their protective clothing for winter.

"I can't believe, it's winter!" Pinkie Pie shouted in excitement as she was building a snowman with Applejack.

"Yup, winter is fun," Applejack said as she placed a orange carrot on the snowman, for its nose.

Rainbow Dash tightened her red colored scarf, that was around her neck, "Sure, I love winter, but I wish something awesome.. would happen again, for once." she said with a tone of being disappointed.

Fluttershy hugged her pet bunny Angel to her chest, "Come on, Rainbow Dash, you don't expect for Princess Twilight, to be here.. all the time, so we can have magical adventures."

The other Twilight Sparkle petted Spike, "Even..though, you girls, have me.. here with you."

Applejack glared at Rainbow with a serious look, "It's alright, how it is, we don't always have to pony up and thangs."

Rainbow rolled her eyes, "What I meant..to say.. is that, I miss Princess Twilight." she looked back at Applejack.

"Me, too." Sunset Shimmer said as she leaned against the Wondercolts staue.

"Girls, I understand and all, even if it's the other me. She and I, are both different, especially.. from our two separate worlds. I would like to meet..my other self, again. I've only seen her.. once." Sci-Twi said along with a sigh.

Pinkie gasped, her gasping concerned the rest of her friends, "What is it, Pinkie!?" they all said as they quickly shot their curious eyes at her. They waited for her to respond, instead of a response from Pinkie Pie. She gave out an instant giggle.

The rest of The Main Seven all looked at her..with confused looks, "What's..so funny!?"

Pinkie had stopped giggling and she looked at her six friends, "Oh, come on!? You girls, don't see it?"

Rarity and the others looked behind themselves and around them, "See what?" they asked.

Pinkie put her two hands out, "Don't you see? The snowman.. is missing a hat! It's not a snowman, if it..doesn't have a hat."

The rest of the girls looked at Pinkie with serious looks.

"Seriously!? You gasped over a snowman, not having a hat," Rainbow Dash said as she crossed her arms.

"Well, it needs a hat!" Pinkie Pie responded. Her blue eyes quickly got her attention as they were looking straight at Applejack's brown hat, that layed on the top of her head, "Applejack, you have a hat!" she shouted to catch Applejack's attention.

Applejack looked up at her head where her hat was at, "Right, I forgot that, I had a hat." she took off her cowgirl hat off of her head.

"I suppose.. you can borrow it, just fer.. a bit." Applejack said as she gave her hat to Pinkie. She received the hat from her, and placed it on the snowman's head, "There.. all better, Mr. Snowman," Pinkie smiled. Applejack was just left with her blonde hair dangling down her back. She looked at the snowman, "It does.. look good with my hat." she admitted.

"Yah, a boot scooting snowman." Rarity said. "Just without the boots, or-- nevermind..." she said, awkwardly.

[The Main Seven]
Oh-woah-oh Oh-woah-oh
The vanilla white snowflakes
Falling down, snow is what it makes
Getting icy hard, with the frozen lakes
Oh-woah-oh Oh-woah-oh
Snow blows

The winter, is where it goes
Skiing at a hill, down low
It's stone cold
When the season ends,
let the warmth unfold
Snowballs gonna roll

[Pinkie Pie]
Eating cookies and candy canes
The strong stirring blizzards..
are really insane
Cold white milk
The winter clothing, is soft as silk

[Fluttershy]
Holding hot mugs
Gulping down..creamy hot cocoa in a chug
Sleeping warm, like lil' bugs

[Applejack]
Decorating your wooden trees
The beautiful ornaments, I can see
Rise up the golden star
Be happy, what you'll get so far

Oh-woah-oh Oh-woah-oh
The vanilla white snowflakes
Falling down, snow is what it makes
Getting icy hard, with the frozen lakes
Oh-woah-oh Oh-woah-oh
Snow blows

[Rainbow Dash]
Hang up your own stockings
Spendin' time with your family
and friends..is rockin'
Singing carols, when you hear
the knockin'

[Sci-Twi]
Stay up really late
Tie on your roller skates
Skate on the ice rink
Write letters..using ink

[The Main Seven]
Oh-woah-oh Oh-woah-oh
The vanilla white snowflakes
Falling down, snow is what it makes
Getting icy hard, with the frozen lakes
Oh-woah-oh Oh-woah-oh
Snow blows

[Sunset Shimmer]
Presents..you'll unwrap
Take on..a cozy nap

[Rarity]
Place on..a soft big coat
A large beigh sleigh, I rode

[The Main Seven]
Oh-woah-oh Oh-woah-oh
The vanilla white snowflakes
Falling down, snow is what it makes
Getting icy hard, with the frozen lakes
Oh-woah-oh Oh-woah-oh
Snow blows

Snow blows
Oh-oh...

"Back in Equestria, for winter, we would celebrate Hearth's Warming, and the day before it, known as Hearth's Warming Eve," Sunset Shimmer said as she made a snow angel in the snow. The rest of The Main Seven made snow angels too.

"So..Hearth's Warming..is like Christmas. And..Hearth's Warming Eve, as Christmas Eve, in this world." Sci-Twi said as she was comparing Hearth's Warming and Christmas together.
_____
Hope everypony enjoys this book! I'm actually planning this book by writing it in a journal, and all of the songs that will be in here, all belong to me! Since I made them, if you want to use any of my songs for this book, then please ask me permission to do so. And this book is the sequel to Equestria Girls: Friendship Isn't Magic? <------ If you haven't read this book first, then I highly suggest for you to read it PRONTO! Then you can read this book!