Chapter 4: The 'Windigos'

"So... How did it go, Twilight?" Sunset Shimmer asked as her and her group of friends were sitting at a table together in the cafeteria for their lunch period.

"With the tour?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Of course, with the new students," Rainbow Dash said, before she bit her sandwich that she was holding in her two hands.

"I-- Think so?" Sci-Twi played with her fingers. "I think it, went well."

"Sugarcube, do you mean that something, went wrong?" Applejack asked as she lifted a spoonful of applesauce with her spoon.

"Um--I guess?" Sci-Twi said as she put her right finger to her chin. "It's just that, when I was about to ask the girls, if they wanted to join us at lunch...They took off..in a rush, before I could finish my sentence."

"So..in other words, you didn't see them?" Pinkie Pie took a hunch.

"Exactly."

After The Main Seven finished eating their lunch, they all went back in the hallway to hang out. "Hold up, girls, I need to go get something." Sunset said as she walked to her locker. Her friends followed her, being patient.

She unlocked the safe of her locker and finally had opened it. Loud phone-like beeping caught her quick attention. Gasping in shock, also grabbing her book, "I think Princess Twilight, is calling me!"

"The other me, calling you?" Sci-Twi said.

"Goodness..what for?" Fluttershy said.

"Don't just stand there, Sunset, open it!" Rainbow said as she wanted to know what the pony/princess Twilight they knew well, had to say for a call for help.

Sunset opened her magical book, her aqua-greenish eyes looking at the pages in a serious way. Her friends all looked at her, "What is it?"

She looked back at them, "It's bad news! Princess Twilight, said that something went through the portal," she said with a worried look on her face.

"What kind of thing?" Pinkie said.

"Like..some sort of evil creatures, that is known through out..of Equestria."

"Creatures! What kind!?"

"They are called, 'The Windigos'."

"The..Windigos?" the rest of them inquired except for Sunset.

Pinkie bounced up in the air, raising her hand, "Ooh! What kind of.. Windigos..is--"

Rainbow got annoyed by her, "That's enough, Pinkie! Besides, there's no time for..jokes."

Pinkie giggled for a reply, putting her hand to her mouth.

"Sunset, what do these..'Windigos' do exactly?" Sci-Twi asked.

"It's horrible, they always and usually come during winter. Long ago, in Equestria, the unicorns, earth ponies, and pegasi..were divided into different lands. There was a major snow blizzard, that caused the shortage for food and supplies, for the ponies. The ponies, however, were all supposed to come to a solution..to their problem. Instead of working together, they would keep at it, with their bickering. And..so, 'The Windigos' would feed off of their hatred, making the snow blizzard stronger." Sunset hugged her journal to her chest with her left hand. "Which is why, we have to stop them."

"Have to?" Rarity asked.

"Yes, Princess Twilight, wants us to handle this," Sunset put her right hand out while grabbing her magic journal, with her left hand.

"Another adventure, another day." Applejack said.

"Which means..our Twilight, will be with us, to help." Fluttershy pleasantly said.

Rainbow put her right hand around Sci-Twi's neck, "Well, we have..another team player! Welcome..to the team, Twilight."

Sci-Twi smiled, "Thanks, Rainbow, I'll really try my best, to help out."

"We know, you will," Sunset Shimmer said. "I was once..new to their group too. Don't worry, it's going to be great."

"Not to be rude or anything, Sunset, but we need to find out where..The Windigos..are at." Applejack said.

Sci-Twi put her two hands to her cheeks, "Oh gosh! I think I may know..the answer to it," she said as she was thinking.

"The answer?"

"But..who would?!" Pinkie Pie said as she blew a balloon by blowing her breath into it. She quickly made it into a balloon animal, "You don't suppose?"

"Yes, I reckon..it was--" Sci-Twi was about to say something.

"The new girls!"

Sci-Twi's eyes widened in surprise, "How did you--"

"Just a hunch," Pinkie looked at her balloon animal that was a pink pony that looked like her other self in the pony world.

"Twilight, why would you think, it would be..the three new girls?" Rarity used her hand to flip up the end of her purple hair.

"It's just that, they seem suspicious, when one of them smirked, as I told them about--Oh! They are after.. winter!!" Sci-Twi said as she realized what the villains were after.

Rainbow Dash hit her soccer ball in the air by hitting it with her head, "Winter? That's impossible! How could..they even--"

"The winter carnival!" Sci-Twi and Sunset Shimmer said at the same time. They both looked at each other and smiled. "We're totally..on the same page, here." the two girls said something at the same time again.

"Now, it's time to settle things, with these 'Windigos'." Spike said as he popped his head out of Sci-Twi's blue backpack.
_____
Yah the picture on top is of the third girl character named Stormy Song. I know both of the drawings of the characters look freaking crappy! X_X Anywho it took me kind of a while to update this because I have been stressed out with school crap....X( I hate school! Besides I'm kinda lazy to write some stuff. I plan this book on a notebook, it'll take me a while to get another chapter on there. Update will be soon~