Chapter 12: Focus

Sci-Twi got to Canterlot High, at an early time. Mainly, to get her hands on something. Something, that might give her and her friends some information about the winter carnival. Some sort of book, at least, that's what she was looking for. She yawned as she walked to her school, her backpack was half open. Just for Spike to breathe through, he was sleeping.

His snores were heard from behind, a sign that he didn't want to be disturbed. "I've got to be more prepared, when I wake up early," Sci-Twi hugged herself, indicating that she was cold. Shivering, every time.. the swooshing wind got to her. She regretted getting up early and wanted to be warm. Comfy, with a fuzzy blanket.

What was worse, was that she was wearing a skirt. Short violet stockings covered the top of her knees. Though, the breeze swooped in, near the bottom of her skirt. She quickly put her skirt down with her hands, before the wind can get to it. "Woah..that's..cold."

Sci-Twi opened the door, and continued walking. She was approached by a girl with pink hair. "Hi, Twilight! What brings you, here?"

"Hello, Twinkleshine. I just came to go to the library, at an early time." she continued walking.

"No way! I just came from there, and I hope you find..whatever you're looking for."

"Thanks, that's just what I need." Sci-Twi opened the door to the school library. She gasped and looked around, "So, many books! This place.. is like a gold mine!" she smiled big, her eyes had hearts in them. Shaking her head, and getting back into her own concentration. "Focus, Twilight. You have to find some.. history books, now," she looked through shelves of books, flipping them open, with her hands.

"It's not, here!" Sci-Twi sighed in frustration. "But it's gotta be, upstairs!" she looked up and chuckled. "I can't believe that I, forgot about alphabetical order..for a second." she joyfully, ran up the stairs.    

As she reached the top, Spike had woken up. "Twilight." he said, a tone that showed that he was tired. Her eyes widened and she gently took off her backpack placed it on the floor. Sci-Twi kneeled down, where Spike was, "Spike, I'm sorry. I woke you..up, on accident." she whispered, as he was still fatigue. Spike looked at her and rubbed his eyes with his paws. "It's ok, I'm going to.. go back to sleep."

"Ok." she got back up and was standing. Her talking dog returned to his nap and began snoring again. Sci-Twi looked through a certain book shelf and pulled out a book. "Here, it is." she said, starting to leave the library. She was walking in the hallway, when her eyes started to slowly close. Not knowing that she was exhausted, she fell backwards. Someone caught her and layed her down in their own lap. Watching her sleep peacefully, and she was hugging the book that she had to her chest.

Sci-Twi's eyes opened and she noticed that she was near a row of lockers. In front of her, was a pair of deep eyes. A warm blush appeared on her face, it was her crush. Timber Spruce! She got up, so she was no longer in his lap.

"What, happened?" she was embarrassed and nervous, around Timber. He got up too, answering her question. "Twilight, I saw that.. you were tired. So tired, that you fell down. I caught you, so you wouldn't fall. I didn't want to wake you, so I layed you down in my lap, and I took you, here..in the hallway," he explained.

Sci-Twi giggled, "Thanks, Timber." he nodded to her, "Guess, I'll see you.. around." he said, walking away.

★★★★★

The Equestria Girls were waiting for their last two members; Sunset Shimmer and Sci-Twi. "Does, anybody know..where Sunset and Twilight are at?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Sugarcube, they're probably.. at the librar--"

"Twilight!?"

"You were in the school? The whole time?" Rarity said. Sci-Twi came out of the entrance door to CHS, which her friends noticed. "Yah..."

"Twilight, where's Spike?" Fluttershy asked.

Sci-Twi's eyes widened in shock and she touched her shoulders with her hands. She realized that she didn't have her backpack, that contained Spike. "Oh, no! I don't have..Spike!" she exclaimed, with a worried tone.

"Here, he is," said, a familiar voice. Sunset appeared and she was holding Sci-Twi's backpack, that had Spike inside.

Sci-Twi had a smile plastered on her face, she ran to Sunset, "You found, Spike! Thanks, Sunset Shimmer." she got her backpack from her.

"Where, was he?"

"In the school library, upstairs."

"I must of...forgot about him. Since, I was there earlier." Sci-Twi said and she gave an apology to Spike, who forgave her.

_____
Hey guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! Come on~ (^_^) Don't be ashamed too! XD I like, do it all the time...if I like something. I want to do a MLP origin book about my favorite villian Starlight Glimmer sometime, but I don't know what to do...because I don't think it will fit with these series, since it's a Equestria Girls series. What should I do? XD SunriseShine88 what do you think I should do, about it?

Also, this book is dedicated to Pinkie_Pie3 because she commented on my previous book/reminded me that I would BE making another book,..which is this book...XD Thanks for reminding me, Pinkie! I like forgot about that, and I didn't know what to do before that!