Chapter 2: New Students?

"You could say that." Sunset Shimmer responded as she confirmed the similarities between the two different holidays.

"Do you..still get presents?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes, but you..would have to open them.. on--" Sunset got cut off.

"Hearth's Warming!" Pinkie Pie blurted out as she cut off Sunset.

"Yah, now.. you're getting it, Pinkie." Sunset said as she got back up on her feet, not wanting to make snow angels any longer. Her friends got back up too, taking the snow off of their clothes and hair.

"I wonder, when..we're ever going to come across..magic again?" Rarity asked.

"I've only experienced magic..at the Friendship Games," Sci-Twi said.

"Yah..only..you're newbie to ponying up..Twilight." Spike the talking dog said.

"And..only, turn into a she-demon.. like Sunset Shimmer.. did once." Applejack said. She looked back at Sunset and Sci-Twi, realizing what she said, "No offense, Sunset and Twilight," she didn't want to hurt the two girls' feelings.

"None taken." Sunset and Sci-Twi said, looking at each other.

"We're..--Used to it." Sci-Twi said on her own, not looking offended. "The Friendship Games.. was definitely.. the best thing, I've experienced with friendship. The thing, I didn't have." she said. She looked at her group of female friends, "I'm glad, you, girls, are my friends." Applejack and the other girls smiled at what she said to them.

"Us too, Twilight," they all told the other Twilight Sparkle. She smiled back in return.

The Main Seven including.. Angel the bunny and Spike the talking dog, went back inside Canterlot High. Fluttershy shivered as she was inside, "Thank goodness, we're inside. I was beginning..to get cold chills." she hugged Angel a bit, and stopped shivering.

"Us too, sugarcube. But this is..what everyone..expects for winter." Applejack said.

"She's right, but what could.. we do in here? That is..not boring." Rainbow Dash said as she was bored.

"Talk to people?" Rarity inquired.

"Spend time..with each other?" Sunset inquired.

"See what everybody else..is up to!?" Pinkie blurted out.

"Do somethang..useful!?" Applejack crossed her arms and glared at Rainbow.

"Go to the library?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Perhaps, Sunset..can write in her journal and we can read, to see what Princess--" Fluttershy was cut off as Sunset covered her mouth with her right hand. Fluttershy's pleasant voice was muffled by her hand, and you couldn't really make out, what she was saying. The Main Seven became dead silent as they heard some noises near them.

"I hear something, everyone be quiet," Sunset Shimmer said in a low whisper for Fluttershy and the rest of her friends to hear. They stood there quietly and only heard footsteps. Sunset took her right hand off of Fluttershy's mouth.

They still didn't make a single sound. The footsteps got closer to them, to their very surprise...It was just Vice Principal Luna and Principal Celestia.

"Vice Principal Luna? Principal Celestia?" The Main Seven inquired as they didn't expect to see them at the moment.

"Why are you, two, walking over to us? It's like you, and Principal Celestia need to tell us something," Sci-Twi said.

"We do, need to tell you, girls..something." the two principals for Canterlot High, said.

"Really?" The Main Seven inquired together, as they were curious to know what they had to tell them. The two principals that were sisters, nodded their heads to them.

"What is it?" they asked.

"We wanted to inform each of you, that there is..some new students," Celestia said.

"New students?" Sci-Twi asked.

"My sister and I, wanted one of you, girls..to show the new students.. around here at CHS." Luna said. Sci-Twi's friends all looked at her at once. Her purple eyes widened in question, "Why are all of you, looking at me?" they stopped looking at her.

"'Cause Twilight, you're the one...That we think, you should..show the new students around here," Applejack said.

Sci-Twi gave a questioning look, "Me? But why?" she pointed to herself with her finger.

"You're.. still getting used to CHS.. here. We did show you, a tour around here, when you were new." Rarity said.

"You're the good person, for the job," Rainbow Dash said.

"Go on, and be helpful, I know I did.. when I first met Princess Twilight." Fluttershy said. "Being kind to others, will make you feel better, in your own heart." she put her right hand on her chest, to touch her own heart.

"It won't be hurtful, to try to make some new friends on your own." Pinkie Pie suggested.

Sunset Shimmer smiled and placed her right hand on Sci-Twi's right shoulder, "I've done it.. once, it feels great. Even though, the students didn't stay here..for long. Come on, Twilight, it'll be fun!" she wanted her to volunteer to help the new students out. Sci-Twi smiled back in remark, "I'll do it!"

The rest of The Main Seven smiled as they realized that Sci-Twi was convinced to..want to show the new students around Canterlot High.

"Well..now that, that's settled...Twilight, please do.. meet me in the main office. In about ten minutes, the new students will be in there. I'll be waiting." Celestia said.

Sci-Twi nodded her head, "I'll be sure to be there in a jiff, Principal Celestia."

"See you in a bit, then." Celestia said as she left to go back to her office.

Her sister Luna left too, to go to her own office.

"I guess, I'll be going?" Sci-Twi inquired. Sunset took off her right hand off of her shoulder.

"Hold up..Twilight, you still have some time," Spike said, as he appeared out of the hidden shadows.