Chapter 9: The Message

After The Windigos finished singing their song, they walked away. The students immediately stopped bickering, and it stopped snowing more. The smoke had vanished along with it too. Sweetie Drops and Lyra Heartstrings quitted their whole 'act' that they were playing, "Thank goodness, it stopped," they said, looking around them.

"What happened?" Berry Punch said.

"I don't know, Berry." Muffins said while scratching the back of her head, "The last thing, I remember is of you, helping me."

"Did..any of you follow, what was going on?" Lyra said as she put her hands out to the people in front of her. The girls shook their heads or said a 'no' for a response.

"I guess.. it was just you, Lyra," Sweetie put her right hand on Lyra's right shoulder.

"If it was me, then I need to..report this to..Twilight! Right, away." Lyra put her hands to her cheeks.

"But, she's not the original Twilight, that everyone here..knows. The one that, became the Princess of the Fall Formal, who defeated and helped Sunset Shimmer, took down the Dazzlings, and the one..who handles the dark magic." Sweetie explained.

"I know, but it's the closest, that we can get. She can tell Sunset Shimmer and the others about it."

"You make a good point."

"I'll just go to inform her, about this."

"Okay, I'll just leave it to you."

★★★★★

Lyra Heartstrings ran in the quiet hallway, "Now to..just find Twilight, while the last period is still going on."

She looked through the windows of the classroom doors, until she found the right one. Glancing through the clear window, she saw Sci-Twi sitting down at a desk. She was randomly looking around and saw Lyra at the window. Lyra gave her a hand signal, for her to go out in the hallway.

Sci-Twi raised her hand, "Excuse me, Ms. Cherilee.. May I, please, go to get a drink, from the water fountain?" she made up an excuse, to go talk to Lyra.

"Yes, you may...Ms. Sparkle," the teacher allowed her to go out in the hall.

Sci-Twi got up from her seat and went in the hallway, where Lyra was patiently waiting. "Twilight!"

"Not so, loud." Twilight made a shushing noise, for her to be quiet.

"Sorry."

"We have to talk..quietly." Sci-Twi said as she walked.

"Ok, where're..you going?" Lyra followed her.

Sci-Twi giggled, "To get a drink of water, I'm thirsty." she went to the water fountain. "Lyra, why did you call me, while I was..in my last hour?"

"Can I tell you, when you're done..of drinking water?" Lyra Heartstrings had her hands behind her back.

"You could go on ahead, while I'm drinking water."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Go on, I'm listening." Sci-Twi pressed the button to the water fountain, to turn it on. The blue water spurted out of it, she took large sips of water with her lips.

"Something odd happened, when I was outside with Bon Bon. Even with.. the other people we were with."

Sci-Twi stopped drinking water, "What do you mean, by 'odd'?" she looked back at Lyra for an answer.

"What I mean by that is.. Um, lots of people..started arguing out of the blue! When.. the new girls came and started singing."

Sci-Twi went back to the drinking at the water fountain, listening to Lyra, "It started snowing like crazy! Blue smoke appeared around the people who bickered, Bon Bon changed. . Because she was arguing at me, for no reason. She even tried to pick a fight with Berry Punch, who accidentally bumped into her. Thankfully, I stopped her from doing so." Lyra sighed. "I know, I'm saying weird nonsense to you, Twilight."

Twilight Sparkle's eyebrows furrowed, an expression to becoming confused. Lyra Heartstrings continued on, "Look, the whole reason I wanted to talk to you. . . Was that, I think there is dark magic," she said her whole point.

Hearing the words; 'dark magic', Twilight's purple eyes widened in shock. The effect of becoming shocked, made her spit out the water that was in her mouth. Not drinking water anymore, Twilight got a lump in her throat. Causing her to cough loudly, while looking down at the floor, she had her hands on her knees.

"Are you, alright? I'm sorry that I scared you, like that." Lyra gave out an apology.

Twilight stopped coughing, with her hands still on her knees. She stood up, straight, "Sorry, I was just in shock, from hearing that. I didn't really expect for you, to tell me that."

Lyra chuckled, "I couldn't face not, to tell you. And please be sure to tell Sunset Shimmer and the rest of your friends," she told Twilight the message. "I'm sure that you, girls can handle the situation. Having experience with magic at CHS."

"Of course, I'll tell Sunset and the others! Thanks for telling me about this, Lyra." Twilight Sparkle appreciated Lyra Heartstrings, informing her about the Windigos. "I have to go back to class." she started walking.

"See, you later, Twilight!" Lyra waved 'bye' to Twilight, as she walked away.

"Bye."

Twilight went back in the classroom that she was in, sitting back in her seat. Looking at the clock that was on the wall, she realized that she had been gone for only 6 minutes!

_____
I know this is a bit short, but believe me...It takes me about 1-9 pages to even write a chapter. So the chapters have different page numbers! Don't forget to vote and comment, don't be shy about it! Has anyone ever been to a winter carnival? I have, I don't know if it even exists for high school XD

But I have been to 3 winter carnivals in my elementary school, my first was in 7th, second in 8th, and my third was in 2015, while I was a freshman! I got to go, because I went with my brother, he still goes to elementary school. I miss 8th grade, and you will too! When you're in high school like me :3 |-.-|