Chapter 7: Not Fond Of The Season

The CHS students were finally finished decorating outside for the winter carnival. Two female principals had came out to see how it was going. "Good work, everyone!" Principal Celestia complimented on the wonderful decorations. All of the students looked at each other and smiled for a response, from the compliment that they received.

"Nice job, on the banner as well." Principal Celestia said. "I really, like how the picture of the snow..is dropping on top of the snowflake," she said as she pointed to the colorful banner.

Hearing what her big sister said, Vice Principal Luna's eyes widened in surprise. With her arms crossed, her head turned to look at the sight of the banner. Especially..setting her open eyes on the certain picture of the snow dropping on the white snowflake. "No! The picture of the snow..dropping on the snowflake, is horrible! It ruins the banner! I don't ever want to set my eyes, on that..again!" she said in a angry tone as she stormed off.

"What's..Vice Principal Luna's problem!? We totally, did an awesome job, on the banner!" Rainbow Dash said as she didn't like the vice principal criticizing the work that the CHS students did on the banner.

"Calm down, Dash! But really, what got into Vice Principal Luna's haystack..this morning!?" Applejack said as she wondered in her mind.

"Excuse me, Principal Celestia.. Why is..the vice principal..furious?" Sci-Twi asked as she didn't want to be rude.

"Yah! Why?" Sweetie Drops added in.

"We didn't do anything..to upset her, did we?" Lyra Heartstrings said.

Principal Celestia sighed in relief as her eyes closed. She opened them back up and began to make eye contact to the students that were around, "No, Miss Heartstrings. None of you, did anything to..upset my sister. You'll have to forgive her, she doesn't like winter. She's not fond of the season," the principal of Canterlot High explained.

"Why doesn't she..like winter?" Babs Seed said.

"How could somebody, not like it!? Winter, sure is cold! But, it's fabulous, with the flaky snow." Rarity said.

"Maybe..something could have upset her..in winter?" Apple Bloom said.

Principal Celestia chuckled, "I have to go do my job as a principal. Good bye now, Wondercolts." she said as she left in a rush. Seeing her leave, all the students had confused looks on their faces.

"That was odd," Sweetie Belle said as her eyebrow furrowed, as she was becoming confused.

"Sure is, Sweetie. As, I've seen on the scenes of video games, before, it looks like the principal is..hiding something to me. Something, that she doesn't want us..to know about." Button Mash said.

"Are you sure, Button Mash?" Scootaloo said as she wasn't sure if it was true or false information. He looked at her, "Yes, I'm sure, about this." he said with a single nod.

"Whatever it, might be.. Is probably important." Silver Spoon said.

"If Vice Principal Luna..doesn't like winter, she's not going to be..at the carnival at the school," Diamond Tiara said.

"Right, that's true." Fluttershy said. "I hope, she'll feel better soon." she said as she was concerned about the vice principal.

"Not sure, if..we can change her mind about winter. Or even going..to the winter carnival." Pinkie Pie said. "She needs to have..some fun."

"Maybe? Maybe, not?" Cheese Sandwich said as he put his right hand up to his chin. "About changing her mind, of what she thinks of winter."

"It's probably personal," Sunset Shimmer said as she put her two hands out and started to walk back inside. "Come on, everybody, we're finished decorating. Let's head on, back inside."

The rest of the students looked at her, following as they didn't want to stay in the cold climate any longer.