Chapter 5: Here For The Decorations

"Good! I'll just go on ahead and respond back to Princess Twilight, who's in Equestria," Sunset Shimmer said as she hugged her journal to her chest with her left hand. "So, she can know, that she can trust us, to handle this situation."

"That's great, sugarcube." Applejack said.

"I'll just--"

"Catch up..with us, in a bit?" Rainbow Dash said as she finished the rest of Sunset's sentence. "We know!"

"We'll just give you, some time, Sunset." Rarity said as she put her hand out to Sunset. Sunset nodded for a response. The rest of The Main Seven, walked away. Going to her favorite spot to write at, which was the steps in front of CHS, Sunset opened her magical journal.

Dear Princess Twilight,

I just wanted to tell you, thanks. For telling me about the situation and all. I'm happy here, in Canterlot High! Taking the role of friendship and magic, here, is difficult sometimes. But, don't worry your hoof off, I can manage it on my own...with the help, of my friends, on my side!

It was nice chatting with you, while I had the chance to. I have some dark magic to handle on my hands. I hope to talk to you soon as I miss having you around.

Your BPFF,

Sunset Shimmer

Sunset gets a reply back from the pony princess from Equestria. Meanwhile with Pinkie Pie, who's skipping happily with her friends, "So? Are you girls with me?" she asked as she was filled with concern.

"With, you?" Rainbow and Applejack said at the same time.

"Of course!"

"But where--" Rarity was cut off by Pinkie opening the two doors in front of them.

"We're, here!" Pinkie said in her perfect happy tone.

"Excuse me, but what're we here for?" Fluttershy politely asked as she looked around the gym, that they were all inside now.

"Duh! We're here, for the decorations! That..we'll use to decorate, for the winter carnival, outside!" Pinkie said as she closed her eyes, with her two hands out to her friends.

"Pinkie? How can we..help you, with this? If the rest of us, need to get to our next class...After--" Sci-Twi was cut off by Pinkie answering her, "That's easy-peasy! Pinkie-squeezy!" she said as she squeezed a yellow lemon on her head. The lemon juice falling down, straight into her open mouth. Grimacing as the juice was sour, "Now, that's sour!"

Rainbow Dash had an annoyed look on her face as she looked at Pinkie Pie, "Please..get to the point, already!" she said as she crossed her arms.

"To make it short, you, guys, don't have to go to your next periods." Pinkie got her clipboard from her hair, "Because, I signed all of you..up!" she said as she raised the clipboard up in the air with her right hand.

"Let me, see that!" Rainbow said as she snatched the clipboard. "There's my name, Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie's, Rarity, Timber Spruce?"

Sci-Twi's eyes widened in surprise, "Timber..is going to be here!?" she looked at her fingernails, upon raising her right hand up. Her friends giggled, "Oh...Twilight," they said to her. Hearing this, Sci-Twi blushed in embarrassment and twirled a strand of her hair with her right finger.

"Is that..all of the people?" Spike inquired as he put his right paw out.

"No, Spike. There's more! Lyra Heartstrings, Sunset Shimmer..Wait! Who's Chee--" Rainbow said as she looked at the clipboard more.

"Cheese Sandwich," Pinkie said as she pointed to the brown curly-haired boy that just walked in. "He's new!"

"Hello, everyone." Cheese Sandwich said as he waved to Pinkie and her friends.

"Hey!" Pinkie said as she was being friendly. "Cheese, you're the best!" she smiled at Cheese.

He smiled back in return, "Well, both of us, are the super-duper party planners, in Canterlot High," he said.

"You two..know each other?" Rarity inquired as she pointed to Cheese and back at Pinkie.

"It's because, I became friends with Pinkie, and I help her with the planning. 'Cause, I'm a part of the party planning committee, now." Cheese replied.

"That does make sense, but if us and the others..are not a part of the planning committee... Then, why did you..sign us up, Pinkie?" Applejack said.

"It's because, the planning committee..needed more volunteers, to help out with the decorating. Even though, it's just me and Cheese," Pinkie said as she blew up a balloon.

"Well you two, do need all the help, you can get." Fluttershy said.

"Shouldn't we..get started?" Sci-Twi said.

"Yes, but we need to wait..for everybody else..to show up." Pinkie said as she holded the balloon in her hand.

"Don't forget, that we need to make the students..stay inside." Cheese said.

"How come..we have to do that?" Rainbow Dash said.

"We're going to be decorating outside, for the carnival. The students can't go outside, because it'll ruin the surprise, they can't see the decorations or us..decorating," Cheese Sandwich gave an explanation.

"That means, that we need to make sure Sunset..doesn't stay outside." Spike said.

"In other words, we need to get her to come with us immediately." Rarity said.

"I hope, she doesn't stay out too long." Sci-Twi said. "I'll go check on her," she said as she opened the two doors. "I'll stay here, Twilight." Spike said as he was going to stay in the gym.

_____
I was stressed out, but at least I managed to write this. What I meant to say, when I said that I will be making more of these....and this sequel....What it means is that there's gonna be more books, in other words! I'll be making this into a SERIES! There's gonna be another origin one, (kinda like Twilight's) but of somepony else.,,.... I don't know what the next book after this will be about yet....? Maybe a Heart's and Hooves day one? I guess I kinda messed up on this, cuz I forgot that Halloween comes before winterXD And I was like, 'Oh well'..I was gonna make this chapter in a cliffhanger, but I guess I'll save that for another book...