Chapter 3: To Stay In Canterlot

"Oh! Right?" Sci-Twi stopped herself from taking some single steps. She looked back at Spike. After about five minutes passed, she finally decided to go to Principal Celestia's office. Her time to get there, was going to reach ten minutes anyways. She left in an instance as the announcements called her, "Twilight Sparkle, please go to.. Principal Celestia's office immediately," it was Principal Celestia's voice.

The announcements beeped as it was turning off. Sci-Twi was by herself going to her destination.

[Sci-Twi]
To stay here, I'm in Canterlot
I use to be new
Ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh
Right on the dot

I now have something to do
Taking little steps, with my shoes
Ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh
My evil self, is what I've fought

Just a while ago, my life was
tangled up in a knot
Being alone, I have never thought
Keep it up, a single notch

Friendship, can't be bought
In Crystal Prep, I felt myself rot
But here, friends are..what I've got!
I'm here to stay in Canterlot

Changing in my exact spot

Friends are here, to help me
So I can be with them, to see
A better person, I could be
I have found the exact key

I'm here to stay in Canterlot
A place, where there's quite a lot

Showing around, my happy face
Not being by myself, is the case
No more searching or to chase
Picking up the fast pace

Still taking steps
Ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh
A reward, is what I've get
Ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh
My life goal, has been set

Watery tears in me, don't even leak
The voice inside me, here to speak
Things I want, have already been seeked
Smell of happiness..reeks

To stay here, I'm in Canterlot
I use to be new
Ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh
Right on the dot

Friendship, can't be bought
In Crystal Prep, I felt myself rot
But here, friends are..what I've got!
I'm here to stay in Canterlot

A place, where there's quite a lot

Ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh

I'm here to stay in Canterlot
A place, where there's quite a lot

Friendship, can't be bought
But here, friends are..what I've got!

I'm here to stay in Canterlot
A place, where there's quite a lot

Sci-Twi opened the door that lead to Principal Celestia's office. Principal Celestia looked at her and back at the new students.

Sci-Twi waved her hand to the new students, "Hi, I'm Twilight Sparkle. I'll be the one, to show you, three, around CHS," she said as there was three students. The students nodded together, in response.

Principal Celestia observed as Sci-Twi and the new pupils left her office, to walk around CHS for a viewing tour of it.

"What, are your names?" Sci-Twi asked as she wanted to know the three new girls' names.

"I'm Icy Blizzard," the girl said in a dull voice, her appearance making herself seem pale. She was like Pinkie Pie's sister; Maud Pie. In the same way, they both didn't show any emotions. Which made them seem, 'boring'.

Just as the two other girls were about to introduce themselves to Sci-Twi, they were interrupted by the loud ring of the school bell.

DING!

DONG!

CHS students had swarmed the hallways. Some of them, looked at the new girls and greeted them too, welcoming them into Canterlot High School.

Sci-Twi looked around and back at the three girls, "The bell rang, which means..it's time for lunch. We all better be going, to catch a bite to eat. I've already shown..you three around CHS, so it won't be any problem, for any of you."

"Thanks, for showing us around, Twilight," the new pupils said.

Sci-Twi nodded her head, "Anything to help." she walked away from them. But she ran back to them as she had forgotten to mention something, "I almost forgot to mention, that CHS.. is holding a winter carnival today, for the arrival of winter. Every student.. is going to be there after school. I hope.. y'all will be there."

The second new girl that wore a great winter fashion and that had her white hair in a high ponytail, had responded to Sci-Twi, "Oh..we will surely be there, thanks for the info." she said as she smirked.

"Alright." Sci-Twi simply said. She got distracted by thinking about her friends. Snapping out of it, she continued her conversation as she decided to say something.

Her eyes being closed, "Do you, girls, perhaps..want to come..join--"

She decided to open up her eyes, "Me and my..friends?" she sighed as she saw that the new girls had already left in a flash, leaving her alone in the hall.

"So much..for trying to make new friends, based on the advice..Sunset Shimmer..gave me. I wonder..where they went off to.. that was so important to them?" Sci-Twi said.
_____
Hope you PFFS and true friends like it! I'll update soon! Don't forget to comment and vote☆!!! The picture above ^~^ are drawings of the new characters I made for this story, you'll find out later who they are. I put their names on top of the drawings as well, the girl with the short hair who is boring like Maud Pie, her name is Icy Blizzard. The girl with white hair that I described in this chapter that was wearing a winter fashion, is named Frostbite Windigo. And the last girl character I made will be showed in the next chapter in a picture because when I was drawing these two, the third girl couldn't fit between the drawing XD...so yah,....this book was meant to be finished before like Christmas or some crap. But apparently I didn't work on it that much, so this book will probably be finished sometime next year in 2016 or something...