Chapter 11: One Thing

The Main Seven had met up at Sunset Shimmer's house to talk about The Windigos. Maybe, they can form a conclusion about them? Or..is it still a plan, in their own thinking caps? "Wow! This is your home, Sunset?" Sci-Twi had inquired, looking around.

"Yes, it is." Sunset Shimmer said, putting her golden house key in her jean pocket.

"We've, never actually been here," Applejack said. "This is our first time, the place.. looks quite nice." she put her hands out.

"Pretty awesome, for Sunset! But not as..20% cooler.. than me." Rainbow Dash said, pointing to herself.

Sunset smirked at them and put her right hand out, "Make yourselves at home. My home, that is."

"I'm sure, we will," Fluttershy looked around as she was holding Angel to her chest.

"This is so, FUN! How about..we have our..next slumber party, at Sunset's house!" Pinkie Pie suggested.

"You need to have permission, from me. First." Sunset said as she took off her mini jacket. She hanged it in her closet.

"You kept the outfit, that I made for you!?" Rarity pointed to a dress, that was noticeable in Sunset's open closet. Sunset took out the outfit that was hanging from a hanger and showed it to her friends, "You mean, this one?" they looked at the dress in surprise and started commenting on it.

"Where's it, from--" Sci-Twi was cut off by Rainbow.

"The one from, 'Battle of the Bands' !?" Rainbow said. "We were so.. awesome! At least, I was 20% cooler, with my killer-guitar!" she puckered out her big blue lips and pretended to play the guitar with her fingers. The girls giggled at what she did.

"What're..the 'Battle of the Bands' ?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Right! You weren't with us, when it happened," Applejack said. "It was another thing, that the princess helped us with."

"The 'other', me?" Sci-Twi pointed to herself. Applejack nodded to her.

"Twilight, it was basically.. some new girls, that came to CHS. Turned out, that..they were from Equestria." Fluttershy said.

"Sunset! Can we, please have a slumber party..here!?" Pinkie liked Sunset's house.

"Sure, Pinkie! Next week, on a..Tuesday." Sunset replied. Pinkie smiled at what she said.

"Still, after..all of this? You kept the outfit, that I made for you!?" Rarity smiled, her eyes closed.

"Of course, I did! It's special to me, Rarity. Besides, it's the day... when I changed, for the better. To make it simple, it's a reminder from that day." Sunset smiled. "I even have the one, from the Friendship Games," she said, recalling the two memories. "Those were, some great adventures." she hung back her dress, back in her closet.

"Sure, were." Applejack looked at Sunset Shimmer. "What should we..do? About, the Windigos?"

"Maybe, we should..dig deeper?" Sci-Twi blurted out, without thinking.

"Dig..deeper? What do you mean, Twilight?" Spike inquired, looking at his purple paw. The girls looked at her, nodding their heads, wondering what she meant. Sci-Twi sat down on the couch and placed her right leg over her left leg. "We should really, think about why.. The Windigos want to stop winter. And, maybe hit the books, about their own history."

"But, they're from Equestria. Where.. Sunset's from!" Rainbow Dash got comfortable, sinking down into a beanbag chair.

"True. For a fact, we know that, they are after power. To take over..at 'this' world, just like any other villain would do." Pinkie Pie said.

"Twilight, do you mean, that we need to find out some more..about the winter carnival?" Sunset Shimmer said.

Sci-Twi placed her dangling bang, behind her ear, "Exactly!"

"Don't forget, that we have to make sure.. of one thing." Rarity pointed out.

"What would that, be?" Fluttershy said. Everyone else looked at the stylish, Rarity. "That, we have to hide our magic..from The Windigos," she looked at her own clear reflection, in her pocket mirror. Behind her, the teen girls stood there. All, sharing the same shocked expression, with opened eyes.

_____
Does any pegasister here, like Sonic? Because I do! If you don't then, I feel like you're not a original pegasister XD, because that stuff is connected somehow with pony lovers, and anime!..Seems like normal pegasisters like me, like MLP, anime, and SONIC》》》