Chapter 10: Solve It

After Sci-Twi left her last period of the day, she waited next to the CHS statue. Waiting for Sunset Shimmer and the rest of The Main Seven, shs ran to them, "Sunset Shimmer!" she said, while holding a book to her chest. Sunset and the other girls were chatting with each other and they took notice of her approach.

She became clumsy as she tripped, "Oh, nooo!" she was about to fall, straight on the ground.

"Twilight!" Spike shouted, through the open backpack that he was in. Sci-Twi closed her eyes, expecting the worse. But, she felt someone grab her by her waist, pulling her forward. It preventing her from falling down. "Are you, alright?" a deep voice said. Sci-Twi opened her eyes to see Timber Spruce in front of her.

He removed his hands, from holding her by her waist. She backed away from him, a blush forming on her two cheeks, "Yes, I'm ok!" she giggled. "Thanks for catching me, back there."

"No, problem," Timber used a pick-up line. "Just be careful, next time. Wow..I can't believe, you're still..falling for me." he said, making her chuckle.

"Um...I..will be careful, next time."

Timber smiled back at Sci-Twi, before walking away. His gentle smile, made her heart melt even more in the inside. She looked back at her friends, that were looking at her too. "What were you..going to say, Twilight?"

"Right!" Sci-Twi remembered, what she was going to say. "I needed to tell you, girls.. Something..important! Especially, to Sunset Shimmer..It's about..The Windigos."

Sunset's eyes widened, "What about the..Windigos!? That.. we don't know about yet?"

"And..how do you..know?" Rarity said, putting her right hand out.

"Lyra Heartstrings told me. It happened when she was with Bon Bon and some other people. She said that, The Windigos started singing, and people were arguing for no reason. Some sort of smoke appeared and it started to snow more. But, it all stopped, when the new girls..walked away."

"Smoke and snow?" Fluttershy said. "Sounds, mysterious."

"Oh... my gosh!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Does anybody, know what, this means?" Applejack said.

"What does it.. mean?" Pinkie Pie said.

Sunset gasped, her mouth hanging open, "I-I... The Windigos! They gained power!"

"And, they also have dark magic," Sci-Twi said.

"What do 'we', do?" Fluttershy said.

Sunset face palmed herself, "They are already, one step... ahead of us. I can't believe, I let this happened! And, Princess Twilight, expects for us, to take care of the situation."

"Don't blame yourself, Sunset." Sci-Twi said.

"It just happens." Spike said.

"We'll solve it!" Pinkie bounced up, blowing a balloon.

"You know, we will," Rainbow said.

Sunset smiled, "Thanks, guys."

Applejack adjusted her hat, "Suppose, what're we gonna do?.. Now?" she inquired.

"First things, first! We should go home. Perhaps, meet up later on." Rarity suggested an option. The rest of the teenage girls agreed with what she said.

They left to go home and just maybe think...Think about The Windigos and how to defeat them. Who knows, how long it would take? And.. would it, actually take place at the winter carnival?

Can the Main Seven, do this? Especially, without the pony-princess; Twilight Sparkle? Will they be fast enough, to think up of a plan?

_____
I forgot to mention that I edited the previous chapters, I didn't realize there was typos in this. I also need to edit the 1st eqg book about Sci-Twi, since there's typos and I am going to switch it to 3rd pov...Vote and comment! Hope you keep enjoying the story, while I keep updating on it...Should the next book, be about an origin/backstory about somepony else, or something else? After I'm done with this book...