Chapter 20: Telling Somebody

Some hours passed and Sci-Tei went to Canterlot High School, she had to go there since she had to get ready for the winter carnival. The carnival was going to take place after school and end at 8 o'clock sharp. She was excited to start working and to be there with her friends. She walked to the entrance of CHS and she started to smile in delight, seeing one of the members of her own group of friends.

"Hey, Pinkie Pie!" Sci-Twi waved to her pink-haired friend and ran to her. Spike followed her too.

Pinkie turned around. "Twilight!" she started to run to her too and the two friends jumped up and down, holding each others' hands in joy.

"May I..join in?" Spike glanced at the two girls.

Sci-Twi and Pinkie stopped jumping up and down. "Sure!" they held their hands with Spike and continued on their jumping process. The purple dog started to get dizzy, "Please, stop it.. with the jumping. It's giving me.. a headache," his head started to spin.

Sci-Twi gasped and grabbed her pet-friend. "I'm sorry, Spike!" she put him in her backpack.

"Awww.. Too bad! But, I know that..it was better for us to stop." Pinkie patted Spike on his head.

Sci-Twi looked at Pinkie. "Yes, but now, we have to start working." she gripped her backpack and started to walk inside of her school.

"Wait for me!" Pinkie skipped off to follow her.

"Now.. what to do!?" Sci-Twi stood next to a row of lockers to think. "What should I--Woah!" someone accidentally bumped into her. Timber Spruce. "Sorry, Twilight! What are you..doing?"

Sci-Twi giggled in a nervous tone and blushed. "I was just thinking.. what to do, Timber. Since, I recently..just arrived!"

Timber scratched his head. "The jobs of the winter carnival.. are listed on that paper," he pointed to a piece of paper that students were looking at. "It tells you.. which room to go to, so you can practice..what you'll be doing."

Sci-Twi looked at the piece of paper that hung on the wall from a distance and back at him "Thanks..again." without thinking, she hugged him. Timber Spruce hugged her back, causing her to blush even more. "You're welcome." the two teens separated from their hug. "I'll see you..around."

Pinkie Pie tapped Twilight's shoulder and giggled. "Oh, Twilight! You and Timber," she whispered into her friend's ear.

Sci-Twi blushed, "Uh... I..Come on, let's just go!" she didn't want to talk about her crush and she went to glance at the paper.

Pinkie giggled to herself. "I knew, she wouldn't want to talk..about Timber  Spruce. I can tell.. that she likes him!"

"Pinkie!" Sci-Twi blushed in embarrassment. "Not so.. loud!"

"Oops! Sorry, Twilight, I'm coming!"

★★★★★

"So, Twilight, we just greet people, who come to the winter carnival," Pinkie Pie told Sci-Twi as they stood outside of the entrance at CHS.

"Thanks, for telling me."

Principal Celestia looked at the students/greeters and walked to them. "Hello, CHS's.. greeters."

"Hello, Principal Celestia."

Celestia nodded her head. "I just came to tell each of you, that you're doing a nice job, while I'm checking to see..how you're doing." she wrote something on a paper that was attached to her clipboard. "Keep on working, once, there's no more guests, all of you.. can relax..at the winter carnival." the principal started to walk away.