Chapter 19: Remember It

Each member of The Windigos took a look at the paper star that was in their hand. "I can't believe, that girl named Twilight, gave us these," Icy Blizzard said in her dull voice.

"For real.. Icy! Why did she.. give us this, for a invitation to the winter carnival!?" Stormy Song inquired, taking a good look at the paper star.

Frostbite Windigo scoffed in disgust, "We don't need this.. piece of garbage!" she got the paper stars from her sisters, including her own, "It's just some sort of pity present, from our enemies as a peace offering!" she ripped the paper stars in half and dropped them on the ground. "What.. pathetic snowflakes, these are!"

"It's actually a star. A star that twinkles, if you make a wish on it." Stormy corrected.

Frostbite started mimicking what Stormy said, "Oh, yeah!" her eyes started to twinkle as she was pretending to be nice. "It's a star! One..you can make wishes.. on!" she gushed at the last part, Stormy was annoyed by her actions.

The twinkle in Frostbite's eyes disappeared instantly and was replaced by flaming flares, her tone of voice changed too. "Who cares, if it's a star!? Don't correct me, when I'm speaking! And.. whether.. it's a star or not, we're not taking it!" she said through her gritted teeth, stomping on the paper stars and kicking snow on them.

"It is a star!"

Frostbite walked up to Stormy, her left eye was twitching in anger. "What did I..just say!"

"That--"

"Exactly!" Frostbite shot her eyes at Stormy. "Now, we have to go."

★★★★★

"The winter carnival, is almost here!" Pinkie Pie started skipping happily with her friends.

Fluttershy cleared her throat, "It is, but today is the day, when we're all going to get assigned."

"What are we.. going to get assigned?" Sci-Twi glanced at Fluttershy. "This is my first winter carnival. We don't have any of these.. at Crystal Prep, only the dances, and the Crystal--"

"Twilight, we're going to be assigned.. into jobs and small tasks, that we'll do at the winter carnival." Applejack said.

"Our teachers will also.. tell us what our assigned jobs are at the carnival," Sunset Shimmer said. Sci-Twi nodded at Sunset as she understood.

"Where's Scootaloo and the others?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Scootaloo and the others.. went to hang out with Snowdrop." Rarity said. "Why do.. you want to know?"

"I was just wondering."

"Does anybody else, know.. what jobs they are getting?" Pinkie said.

"We know that, there are a little bit." Fluttershy said. "Some of them, are.. running the games."

Pinkie bounced up and raised her right hand, "Guess..what job.. I got!"

"Um... Something..with a party cannon?" Spike said.

"Heh! Nope! I did that..at last year's carnival, but this year.. I am a greeter! I get to greet people, who come."

"People are coming? I thought that.. this was just a school celebration." Sci-Twi said.

"Sugarcube, our families are allowed to come," Applejack said.

Sci-Twi's eyes widened and her jaw dropped open. "My parents can come and so can Shining Armor and Cadance, if they're not working." a smile made a way on her face.