Fanfic #1

Hi my name is Aqua Jellyfish Potato Blue Skittles Pie Rainbow Cat!! I jumped out of my humongous princess bed that was pink all over and had a canopy of silk made from the finest tailors, and skipped into my giant walk- in closet that is probably bigger than Ikea. We're so poor! I threw on a silk blouse with 350 diamonds on the front, and super tiny denim black shorts. I put my feet into my 10 feet Prada pumps, then did cartwheels towards my makeup counter bigger than all of Target. I stared into the giant mirror, mesmerized by my blue orbs. I brushed my long blonde hair that never got a single knot... I actually don't know why I'm brushing it cuz it's so perfect! I applied my (A/N lol here we go with my awesome makeup describing skills ahh this is going to fail...) #303 Purple Like A Grape foundation, my #484 Ahh I Just Embarrassed Myself Blush, my #79 Blue Like An Elephant eyeshadow, and then my #36 Cherry Plum Apple Fruit Stuff lipstick. (A/N Ahh that was painful) I ran down the elevator of our 9 story mansion. My dad was cooking up waffles, pancakes, eggs, cereal, sausages, bacon, and lots of other breakfast stuff you would only find in a 5 star restaurant.
"I don't wanna go to school today! School is stupid!!!" I screamed. My father came up to me and hugged me.
"That's okay sweetheart, you don't have to." I broke down crying on the floor. He doesn't care about my education! I ran out of the house, grabbing a piece of bacon. On the sidewalk this giant dog attacked me ahh!!! Then some handsome guy with black hair appeared out of nowhere and fought the doggy with this sword thingy. I pressed on the charm bracelet I had for years and it turned into a dagger and I stabbed the dog and it faded into dust LOL. He grabbed my hand and we appeared in this place called camp full blood or something. I saw this horse guy there and then some blonde grabbed Percy and glared at me.
"Stay away from him!!" She snarled.
"OMGZ I could like totally beat you in a sword fight like srsly" I fought with Annabelle or whatever until I judo flipped her onto the ground. She started wailing and grabbed onto Percy. Percy pushed Annabeth away and got on his knees.
"OMG Aqua Jellyfish Potato Blue Skittles Pie Rainbow Cat I love you!!" He said.
"I love you too, but I love Leo more!" I turned to Leo and kissed him. Then I fainted because the author doesn't know what to do now.

I woke up on the ground, all the boys were drooling at me. No one likes me!! Suddenly this trident symbol appeared above my head.
"Aqua Jellyfish Potato Blue Skittles Pie Rainbow Cat, daughter of Poseidon!" The horse dude said. Then I went on a quest to stop Gaea and Kronos and then I pushed Annabeth and Percy into Tartarus even though he's my brother but YOLO. Then I lived with Leo forever. THE END.
A/N
I just died. lol that was probably really bad but whatever, funnier ones are to come! Next is demigods react. :3
~ Aubree