Cliche Things Part 2

WHY YOU HAVE TO BREAK PERCABETH UP??? Fanfics be like:
Percy : I love you Wise Girl. *gets down on one knee* I want to be with you forever and ever, and you complete me. So, Annabeth Chase, will you marry-
Annabeth : *gets a phone call* Hey? Oh you dat Zeus kid. Course I'll go out with you! *skips away into the sunset*

Artemis kids. Lemme say what's wrong with this. Artemis is a maiden goddess, which means she doesn't have kids!!! Like ever. So Artemis kids like Luna Moon Hunter Wolf Deer Silvery Mist Wisps Smoke Smith... Seriously?

UGH the OC's are like perfect Mary Sue's as follows:
I woke up from a deep sleep, and I jumped out of bed and went to admire myself in the mirror. I had really long blond hair with blue-platinum streaks that were placed so that any light would light them up, and it never got tangled even after I fought a hellhound... Even though I've never done that. My orbs were well spaced and they were a brilliant blue, my nose perfectly in proportion, my lips full and beautiful, and my cheekbones high. (Wut did I just say...) I wore a black tank top with a hot pink tie-dye crop top that said LOVE on it, and a black miniskirt. I slid on my red 3 inch shiny heels, put a golden necklace with diamonds on, then headed out the door to train.
Ok girl, first of all, why you be wearing heels and a golden necklace with diamonds to training? Even Drew(probably) wears her CHB t-shirt and shorts to training.

SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. Oh gods.. Lemme tell you how many times I've seen a story written like this-
sooz i wazz waljibg doen da strwwt whennz dis dog atyaxked meh ans i wazz leik ahhhh butz dan dis readlyly hawt gi camr and destrpyed da moonstwer hee toooook meh 2 canp hakf bluud and den we wrnt on dis qest 2 sabe da eprld and i met nuco da angrlo and we kisded and we saved da erold cuz we r swaghy leik dat da emd
I literally took 23 minutes to write that jeez. Please either get autocorrect or reread your fanfic. Like 500 times.

Why do all the kids of the gods have specific names like Zeus kids get Storm or Lightning, and Poseidon kids get Aqua and Sea, Hades kids get Scarlett(like WHY SCARLET?? Are there no other names in the world for Hades kids??) and Crimson, you get the point.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Lol no one is even reading this story right now so who cares :D ok peace
~ Aubree