HP cliche - classes and friends!

authors note!1!
by the way guys, thx so much for supporting this fanfic! brave has been with me thru a lot, and i love my readers (but prepz stup flamming!1)
by the way, just a couple things you need to know
Y/FQOMFHP means your favorite question of magic from hp because i want to make this story supes interactive by giving you that one customizable thing! god i'm so smart anyways back to the story!

I walked into my first class with McGoogle.

"All right class. Who knows Y/FQOMFHP?"

I have absolutely no knowledge of magic but I knew the answer. I blurted the answer out.

"Yes, that is correct! 1000 points to Slytherin lol gryffindor sucks ahem what!" McGoogle said sharply.

Draco smirked. "Nice, sexy. I'm eleven."
I smirked. McGoogle smirked. Phil Lester smirked. Dan Howell smirked. Niall Horan smirked.

The bell rang loudly, and we all packed up our stuff and left.
"Bye Draco I have potions next without you because plot development." I made out with him then left crying. I arrived in potions, and sat next to The Golden Trio.

"HOI! I'M TEMMIE- i mean hey frens how's it going!" I said.

"Good - Snape is such a cruel person! I haven't had classes with him yet, but I know he bullies children because he didn't get the love of his life." Harry said, staring off into the distance. We stared at him.

"Anyways, this is now the Golden Quartet because i'm here!" I said fabulously. Snape prowled in.

"Potter! 10 points from Gryffindor for breathing. You're just like your father." Snape snapped. Potions went by quickly, my heart aching to be reunited with Draco. I had History Of Magic next. I sat down in the class, and it was immediately boring.

"I am a ghost. No, to the Muggles, I do not look like the ghost from Snapchat. Let's begin."

I pulled out my phone. The wifi was IsDumbledoreawesome?!?and the password was YES!! so I got in. I put in earbuds and played some real music. Real, real, real music. It really captures my mood and emotions, so I'm going to put all the lyrics here!
[insert ALL of the lyrics to either a Melanie Martinez or TØP song (or something along those lines)]
"Brave! We have to go now!" Harry shouted. "Voldemort is attacking - we. need to go get help from our trusty companions - the demigods."

hey guys! lying awake writing this - the dedication really shows hahaanyways, i feel like this one was a bit less crap then the last one don't you think? it did go way too fast and it was cringey but it was okayMERRY CHRISTMAS - hope you guys had ...

anyways, i feel like this one was a bit less crap then the last one don't you think? it did go way too fast and it was cringey but it was okay
MERRY CHRISTMAS - hope you guys had a great christmas, hanukkah, whatever you celebrate 🎉
~ shivy 🎄