HP cliche - the sorting!

We got off the train and followed the large giant man. Ron, Harry, and this like supes ugly girl named Hermione got into my boat. Some guy called Neville walked by but who ever cares about Neville amirite?? (nope) The boats took off across the huge lake. A squid rose out of the water just to bow down to me since I was awesome and flawlessss.

We were soon greeted by this lady who led us into a hall where we sat down.

"You brats are gonna be sorted now." McGoogle said, pulling out a list of names.

My best bro and his weird two friends got sorted into Gryffindor. I was so nervous. Nothing about me suggests Gryffindor! NOTHING then they called Malfoy, Draco, and I fell in love. He swaggered™ up to the hat and got sorted into Slytherin. He was so cute! I'm goNNA HAVE A BEAUTIFUL ROMANCE WITH HIM AND WE'LL GET MARRIED!1!!!11
Potter, Brave was called, and everyone murmured. Potter? ANOTHER POTTER? HARRY'S LOST SISTER? I sat down, and the hat thought.

"Hmmm.... you are the most brilliant, pretty, and athletic person I've ever sorted! Your name is a clear giveaway to what house I'm going to put you in. I mean come on, Brave Lion Courage Roar Potter (??? idk i think that was it) Also your long lost brother! I think we all know! You are so brave and courageous! You were destined for . . . SLYTHERIN!" Everybody cheered for me. I was expecting that. Duh. I walked over to the Slytherin table and sat next to Draco.

ok yeah i'm ending that it got way too cringey eek
i updated!! 🎉🎉🎊🎊 sorry - i had finals and stuff - but now they're over! but then i have to fall sick (obviously)
i'm ok now, so it's time to enjoy winter break!
phil caught up. it's 7-7, and they return in 2017 neck to neck.
happy holidays!
~ shohohoivy 🎅🎄