HP cliche - defeating voldy with demigods!

My bro, romione, draco, and I hopped on thestrals to go to CHB because we could see them obviously. We arrived at CHB and Chiron greeted us at the door.

"Wizards and witches, welcome. What you need son?" he said to Harry. 

"Our Kronos is attacking! We need your help!" Draco pleaded. Chiron nodded. 

"I have just the demigods for you. They are the same age as you, even though you all are from different times." We all looked at him weirdly. "Barry Allen screwed it up okay??" Then we all nodded understandingly.

"Okay, but who. are. these. demigods??" Draco said fabulously™. 

"PERCABETH, JASPER, AND LEO! COME ERE" Chiron shouted. A guy with black hair and a girl with blonde hair appeared, as well as a guy with blonde hair and a girl with brown hair. Finally, a guy with black curly hair appeared. "These are your demigods. Now go." We started walking.

"I'm Percy, I'M OBSESSED WITH FINDING NEMO AND EVERYONE STOP EATING GOLDFISH CRACKERS THEY ARE ALIVE I'M-" black haired guy screamed.

"He can control water. I'm Annabeth, strategist and very smart. btw percy is miNE SO BACK OFF and this is Jason. He's pretty boring he can fly and control lightning. Piper, a very obsessive shipper and she can charmspeak people. And finally, Leo. he-" blonde girl started to explain.

"LEO MCSHIZZLE BAD BOY SUPREME VALDEZ!!1!111!" black haired guy shouted.

"You are the most cringey person I've ever met in my life." Annabeth said. "Anyways, who is this Voldemort?"

"Don't say the name!" Hermione cried. "Anyways, he has no nose and he whispers like a creep."

They all nodded. Suddenly, we saw Voldy himself standing in the courtyard of Hogwarts! The demigods all rushed towards him and began to attack him. He just brushed them all of with a flick of his wand. Finally, everyone in Hogwarts was down and I, Brave something Potter, was the only one left standing.

"Your reign is over, Voldemort! See, I have the thing you don't. I have the strongest magic of all. The magic that bonds all of us and keeps us stronger. The magic that lifts us up in the darkest of times. The light of our lives. You know what that magic is?" I cried.

"Love." Voldemort whispered. "It's love."

"No, silly!" I laughed. "It's my perfectness! My Mary Sueness, obviously!" I then wielded my perfect looks, amazing personality, and awesome physique, and threw it at Voldy. He screamed and fell down. 

Everyone suddenly rose up and started congratulating me. I was a hero! They even named a house after me - Sue. For Mary Sue. I married Draco and we both become vampires. 

T H E  E N D

wow. that was just... wow. i hope you guys enjoyed that brief HP cliche fanfic - i tried to make it as cringey as possible i'm not actually that cringey in real life what are you talking about hahahahahahahaha-

so just to clear something up - i've unpublished a couple of my shoutout chapters from this book, just so that i can keep this mainly centered around what it's actually supposed to be about. 

oh yeah, and r.i.p carrie fisher. you will always be in our hearts. <3

~ shivy (: