Rant Bout Piper

*EDIT : 3/23/17*
i don't think this was clear to some people -- the nonbolded text is someone else online, not me. the hate about piper is not my words, but the bolded text
in between are my reactions
~~~

A/N
Alright I saw this and I decided to interrupt the regularly scheduled programming to bring you this
I will just put what I think in between the lines

Sooo a lot of people seem to like Piper. They claim that she wasn't stereotypical child of Aphrodite and was a really great person and all of that jazz. Well, I disagree.
Why? Is she like Drew??

Her only ability is to charmspeak- in other words, all she can do is control people against their will.
She has a couple other abilities, and charm speak put Gaea to sleep for gods sake.
Also, in every single book she is grumpy and/or complaining about something. Whenever I read about her, she depressed me and bored me with her continual worrying.
Where is she worrying??
She reminds me of some girls I know- they claim they don't like drama, but they are the instigators of it. She demands that Jason love her, even at the beginning of the series he didn't even know her.
OK SHE DIDN'T DEMAND AND IF YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND FOR A WHILE THEN OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULD LOVE HIM IF YOU DON'T KNOW HE DOESN'T REMEMBER YOU!!
I mean, come on Jason! You can do better than Piper. Reyna is a great alternative.
*eye twitches* Sorry Jeyna fans but JSOSKSNSOUEECSNAFAGAHHAHSKSLEENLDSOSBSN Really????????? YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN PIPER?! WHAT IS PIPER NOW, GARBAGE??

To emphasize my point, let's compare Piper to the other girls in Heroes of Olympus. Annabeth has no powers, but she has overcome countless obstacles with only her wit- the Quest of Athena, Tartarus, not to mention all of the quests she did with Percy.
NO POWERS??? Dude she's daughter of Athena... Figure it out
What has Piper done with her charmspeak? Not much.
I feel like Rick Riordan was struggling to find ways to make Piper useful.
WHAT THE ACTUAL HADES- Ok first she stopped Jason and Leo from KILLING EACH OTHER under Medea's influence, she tried to put Gaea to sleep, and so many other instances I'm too lazy to write. Search them up on Riordan Wiki 👍
Ok, then there's Hazel. Hazel is super powerful- she can control the mist, she can summon precious metals from the ground, and her personality is much better than Piper's.
Ok Hazel is pretty cool but really? Their personalities are both AMAZHANG
Reyna is a BEAST. Period.
THE ONE THING I AGREE WITH YOU ON!!!
The Roman army is totally devoted and loyal to her. She is the ultimate leader- abandoning her prestigious post in order to find the Seven and save her people. She defeated the giant, Orion, that even the Hunters of Artemis could not kill. And she did all of that despite Jason's rejection, because she didn't need a man. Unlike Piper, who spent half of her time worrying that Jason would ditch her.
Ok find 1 instance where Piper is "worrying about Jason ditching her"... She is always being brave!!
Similarly, Calypso let multiple guys she fell in love with leave her, because she knew it was the right thing to do. She is extremely unselfish compared to Piper, who is just totally possessive.
Ok Calypso is unselfish, but Piper is possessive?? She has such a big role in the books and barely thinks twice about Jason, so shut your trap!

Ok sorry for that I saw that and I was like NO WAY GURL so hehe. I was raging and my mom was like wut so yeah 😊

A/N
Alrighty hopefully the next chappie will be regular! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆Hopefully your 2016 is amazing! What are your New Years resolutions? Thanks for reading!
~ Aubree