V. Sonic the Hedgehog

"Let me outta here, you crazy... person!" I yelled, but the small doctor below only laughed at me. I looked around at the creepy place around me. I was trapped in a dome like room, with no hope of escaping. I was strapped onto a board of some sort, my hands and feet dangling helplessly. It was barely possible for me to move, let alone escape. Gee, this had never happened before.

Besides being trapped above the ground, there was this really weird machine of sorts above me. It's hard to explain. It was kind of circular, and it had bright lights inside of it. I wondered what it did until the doctor below me made a noise of some sort.

He was a lot like Dr. Eggman, besides the fact he wasn't shaped anything like an egg. He was an evil scientist with crazier ideals than anyone in the world, who thought he could rule the world using robots. Sounded really familiar. He also had a weird mustache that curled around his face like a small animal. I don't think he could have been closer to the crazy dork from my world.

I hated, hated, HATED being unable to move, especially with my feet off the ground. It was like being suspended above a lava pit unable to do anything but squeal. "What do you even want, anyway?!" I asked.

"I want to rule the world!" The doctor replied. As if that wasn't obvious enough. "I need to rule it... And to do that, I need you!"

"Oh, really? I couldn't tell." I rolled my eyes. "Hey, I figured that out on my own, and it wasn't all that hard. 'You want to rule the world with your dumb robots'. Kinda figured. But, again: why the heck do you need me? I didn't do anything!"

The scientist was obviously getting annoyed, which I could tell from the grimace on his face. He pressed buttons and did things that looked really complicated. I wasn't sure even Tails would have been able to figure out what it was the machine was going to do. "Are you going to answer me or not, you nut?!"

Finally, he snapped, "Quiet, you!"

"Are you the one who brought me here?" I asked in a not-so-loud-and-annoying tone. I was worried about that. If he had the technology to bring me here, what wasn't he able to do? Would he try to take over my world as well as this one? And what about Tails? Would he blow up the universe? Probably not that, but I didn't completely get rid of the idea.

The doctor smiled, as if he had been waiting for me to guess that. "Of course I did. What, did you suspect that you just randomly appeared here just because? I created a beautiful machine that allowed me to bring you here; unfortunately, it broke after just one use, and it takes to much energy to make for now."

"I was starting to think I had just appeared here..." I replied.

"Bah! You're stupider than I thought you were." If I had Knuckles' rage or his power, this guy would have been squashed like a bug so long ago. "I need you for an... experiment."

"I'm not a lab rat." I said. "Or for that matter, a lab hedgehog. And what about that kid over there? He really didn't do anything!"

"He'll wake up eventually, and he'll rescue you, and you'll be free." He replied. "That is, if you survive. But you'll all bow down to me, the amazing Dr. Wily, in the end! No more of Thomas stealing my thunder... He will soon be humbled and..." He continued blabbering on to himself, in a low tone that I couldn't hear.

It was officially the weirdest villain I had ever met. I mean, could he really rule the world with just my energy somehow? There was a lot of it, and it was powerful, but the thought seemed unlikely. Not even Eggman could conquer the universe with the Chaos Emeralds. I would always be there to stop him. Although, with me gone... I worried for how Mobius was faring without me.

I looked back at the kid, and he didn't look very good. His helmet was cracked in several places, and he looked totally passed out. He looked like he had been on a road trip for several days, forced to stay awake. I turned my attention back to the doctor below me. "Then what's the point of this...?"