Chapter 2

We walked for days until we reached Hobbiton. It really is an amazing place. All green and friendly people all around.

"Hey dreamy head. We will leave you if you don't walk faster" Kili shouted.

"Okay! I am coming" I shouted and ran after them.

After few hours we finally found the house we were looking for. We knocked and a very distressed hobbit opened the door.

"Fili"

"And Kili"

"At your service" they both introduced bowing together. Oh those annoying cousins of mine.

"You must be mister Boggins" Kili asked.

"No, you can't come in you come to the wrong house" He said trying to close the door. Kili lushed the door open.

"Has it been cancelled? " he asked.

"No one told us" Fili said.

"Can... n-nothing's been cancelled" The hobbot said.

"That's a relief" Kili said pushing past the hobbit and into the house, and Fili followed after him. Fili started giving the hobbit his weapons as if he was their own personal servent telling him to be careful with them that they are recently sharpened. While Kili acted as if he owned the place and walked around.

"Fili, Kili come on give us a hand" Uncle Dwalin appeared and pulled Kili with him and Fili followed after them.

In the distant I heard Uncle Balin's voice telling them about preparing the table for the others.

"Everyone? How many more are there?" The hobbit asked in distress.

"I am sorry about them, but dwarves always act like that. By the way, I am Luth at your service mister... " I said with a smile.

"Baggins. Bilbo Baggins" he managed a small smile. I couldn't blame him. If it was me whose house been raided by dwarves I would have gone mad and threw them all out. The bell rang and mister Baggins trotted there complaining and all.

I heard then many groans that I knew the rest arrived. Which meant dinner party is going to be a hell of a party.