Chapter 19

He was shinning. He was white. A white light surrounded him that was when I gave out.

I woke up on a soft silk bed. I moved my hand trying to see it. It was bandaged.

"You are awake. How do you feel?" The same blonde elf asked.

"I feel better. Thank you for asking" I answered with a smile.

"Why are you travelling with Dwarves?" He asked.

"They are my family. Thorin raised me when I escaped from Orcs." I said with a smile.

"Orc? Were you a prisoner?" He asked.

"Yes, My mother was one of the skin changers taken for sport. My dad as well was there" I said with a sad smile.

"If you were raised by Thorin. That makes you a princess" A man said as he entered the room.

"Yes, I guess" I shrugged.

"Adar, What are you doing here?" The blonde elf asked.

"I came to see you Legolas. I heard you were visiting her. So I came to see what do you find in a Dwarven kid. Turns out she is not a Dwarf." The man said.

"Are you by any chance, King Thranduil?" I asked.

"Yes, indeed. I am king Thranduil, and this is my son prince Legolas." He said with a smile.

"Luth, Daughter of Thorin Oakenshiled. Pleased to meet you your majesty" I bowed to him. When I looked up he was staring at me in shock.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, you didn't. I am just shocked that you introduced yourself with a Dwarf's name. Not your real parents" Thranduil said.

"They were never there for me. They died so early, and I lived with the pale Orc for years after them. Then I ran away and Thorin took me in. He will always be my father" I said with bride.

"Very well. Legolas come with me" King Thranduil left, and Legolas followed after him.

I sat there for a while before getting my vest. As I was about to get up Legolas entered again.

"So, what did daddy want?" I teased.

"Beware the dwarf kid. I don't care about that you know" he huffed making me giggle a little. This prince is interesting.

Next day, I decided to Follow the smell of the dwarves, and it lead me to the cellars.

"Do as he says" I heard daddy say.

"Hi guys, you were leaving without me" I whispered with a smile.

"Little wolf, come here" daddy said and helped me into a barrels with Fili.

"What do we do now?" Bofur asked.

"Hold your breath" Bilbo said pulling the lever causing us all to fall down.