Chapter 4

That was when three loud knocks were heard on the door....

"He's here" Gandlaf whispered.

"Gandalf. I thought you said this place will be easy to find. I lost my way twice. I wouldn't find it at all if it weren't that mark on the door" Daddy said as he took off his coat.

"Mark? There's no mark on that door it was painted a week ago" Mister Bilbo said.

"There is a mark I put it there myself" Gandlaf said.

"Hi daddy" I greeted as I hugged him hard. He smiled at me and hugged me back.

"Bilbo Baggins, allow me to introduce the leader of our company Thorin Oakenshield" Gandlaf introduced.

"So this is the hobbit? Tell me mister Baggins have you done much fighting?" Daddy asked.

"Pardon me?" Mister Bilbo asked.

"Ax or sword? What's your weapon of choice?" Daddy asked. I am starting to get worried with his questioning.

"Well, I do have some skills at conkers, if you must know... but I fail to see why that's relevant" Mister Bilbo said.

"Thought as much. He looks more like a grocer than a burglar" daddy said and walked away while the others laughed.

"I am sorry about that. He is not always like that" I said to mister Bilbo and followed after them. Leaving him with Gandalf.

"Daddy I hid some food for you from Bombur and the rest of the hungry mouths" I said as I gave him the plate.

"Thank you, my little wolf" he said kissing my cheeks.

"That's our princess for you so thoughtful" Uncle Balin said making me blush.

"Oh, she's blushing" Kili and Fili teased.

"Don't tease your cousin" daddy warned silenting them in a second.

"What news from the meeting in Ered Luin? Did they come?" Uncle Balin asked.

"Aye, Envoys from all seven kingdoms" daddy said. I lost interest in it and spaced out thinking of the day I met daddy. It was a happy sad day.....