Chapter 25

The dress Thorin gave Luth

----------------------------------------------------------

After putting the dress daddy gave me. I walked out to see him watching the others look for something.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Looking for the Archenstone. You my princess sit down" he ordered me pointing at a chair. I nodded and sat there looking at him. The way he walked and talked are different. He is not the same dwarf who raised me anymore. This was someone else someone I don't know.

After few hours, we were in the hall of the king. Daddy was talking to uncles Balin and Dwalin.

"It's here in these halls. I know it." he said.

"We have searched and searched" uncle Dwalin said.

"Not well enough. It's still not found." daddy growled.

"Do you doubt the loyalty of anyone here?" Uncle Balin asked, daddy turned to him. "The Archenstone is the birth right of our people" he continued.

"It is the king's jewel. Am I not the king?" He shouted then turned around for a while, "know this, if anyone should find it and withhold it from me. I will be avenged." He continued and walked away. I smiled at them sadly and followed him.

"Daddy, you are not yourself." I told him.

"I am a king. I am not the same lowless dwarf you knew" he hissed.

"No, you were always a king to me. With or with out a kingdom. With or without the Archenstone. You are the only one for me daddy. The one I will always come to for anything. For everything" I said touching his cheek.

"My little wolf princess. I love you so much. I don't know what I will do without you." He whispered with a smile touching my hands. I smiled and hugged him hard.

"Daddy, you said the Archenstone makes people swear loyalty to you as a king right?" I asked.

"Yes it does" he said raising a brow at me.

"Then, how about I threaten them. To make them swear loyalty to you" I suggested smiling at him.

He laughed heartily at me, "you are so cute and innocent my beloved wolf princess. It doesn't work this way." Daddy said kissing my cheeks.

"Then it's boring" I huffed causing him to laugh again. Yes, this is him. This is the father I love so much. The father I am really proud to have.