Chapter 32

Fili pushed me into a hidden creak. Azog took him and moved away to the edge. I shifted into my wolf and slowly creapt from behind them. I saw him stab Fili.

"No!" I shouted and jumped over to try to snatch Fili but he fell.

"Little shape shifter, what do you think you are doing?" Azog asked pointing his sword at me.

"Running away" I said jumping from the tower away from his sword.

I ran over to see daddy fighting Azog. Daddy I thought and ran over to him. But one huge Orc jumped at me making me growl and snap my jaw at him. He then waved his sword in attempt to get me but I killed him, but then noticed there were more of him.

I shifted back to human and pulled my sword, and continued slaying those foul creatures.

I saw the red haired she elf in trouble so I jumped to protect her. Kili jumped with me too, and that Orc killed him.

"No! Not you too. I will kill you" I growled at the Orc attacking him fiercely.

I tried to block his third attack but he was too strong to me making me fly back into a boulder. He stood above me ready to kill me. I knew I would die today, but not like this. Not by the hands of an Orc. I closed my eyes waiting for it to come but it didn't.

When I opened my eyes. I saw Legolas fighting the Orc back and away from me.

"Legolas" I whispered with a smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. Thank you" he helped me up. We looked up to see daddy with an Orc over him. Legolas looked at Orcrist in his arms and then at me.

"What?" I was cut off short when he threw the sword at the Orc saving daddy in the process.

"Thank you, Legolas." I said hugging him.

"You are welcome my friend" he answered back with a smile.

I then ran over to where daddy was. He was walking on the ice that Azog was burried underneath it.

"Daddy" I called and ran over to him.

Suddenly, daddy's face twisted in pain. Azog stabbed h on the legs. Azog jumped out of the ice and stabbed him. I stood there rooted in my place as I saw daddy stab Azog killing him at last.

"Daddy" I whispered touching his face.

"My beautiful little wolf, I am sorry for what I have done to you. I hope you can find it in you to forgive me." He chocked out.

"I forgive you, daddy. No, King Under the Mountain" I said tears falling down from my eyes. He reached up and wiped my tears smiling at me. That made me break down and cry next him as Bilbo talked to him. I payed it no mind. I lost three people who are important to me today, and I couldn't do anything to protect them.