Prologue: Past and Present

Y/N's Pov.

It's been already two months since I met my new friends of Mobius. They've all been a blast to hang out with, especially the famous Sonic the Hedgehog. After he rescued me and kissed me, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and, of course, I agreed to it. Afterwards, Sonic never turned back into a werehog again. He explained to me that I broke the curse that was put upon him when we kissed, and I felt very happy that I could help him regain his true form. We've been dating one another ever since then, and he's been very sweet. He took me to many wonderful places, most of the time in the evening, so that he wouldn't be seen, but I still found that to be very cute and romantic. It was our 2-month anniversary today and everyone had planned us a party, which surprised both of us to say the least.

"Surprise!" Amy burst in, "Happy 2-Month Anniversary, you two!" I figured that she was behind this, since this looked like something that only Amy would do.
"Oh, thanks Amy, but you didn't have to do this."
"Oh yes I did!" Amy replied, "Sonic is one of my friends and so are you, and I am determined to make this a good day for you two."
"Thanks for the party Amy, it looks great!" Sonic ran in, "Hello, my sweet N/N (nickname)."
"Hi Sonic." I blushed from the nickname he gave me. Sonic ran up to me and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.
"Well, don't forget to thank Tails and Knuckles too. They helped me with the decorations." Amy smirked slowly leaving us, "Come down when you two feel like it."
"Come on Sonic, lets go see." I was about to go but Sonic grabbed my hand to stop me.
"Hold on. You forgot something."
"Forgot wh-" I was cut off when Sonic pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised at first, but then kissed back.
"You mean our Anniversary kiss?" Sonic teased when he pulled away.
"Alright, my brave hero," I giggled, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, "There you go."
"He he." Sonic blushed, "Now, let's go see!" Sonic picked me up bridal style, making me turn bright red, and ran towards the living room. I held on tightly, thinking of all the good times I spent with Sonic. I just hoped that Amy didn't overdue it with the decorations.
__________________________________________________________________________________
AWESOME!! FIRST CHAPTER FTW!!! Hope you like it. ^_^