Shopping in Mobius

Y/N's Pov.

*time skip to next morning*

I woke with a jolt to the sound of knocking on the door, before relaxing. I noticed that I was now in another room and figured that Sonic must've carried me up here.
"Come in." I said. The door opened and Sonic was on the other side holding a plate of pancakes, blushing.
"Good morning my one and only Y/N. I thought that you might be hungry, so I made you some pancakes." Sonic said, coming in the room. I was going to answer when I heard my stomach growl.
"He he, I guess that I haven't eaten in a while." I responded nervously.
"Well, hope you enjoy the pancakes. When you're ready come downstairs. Give me a shout if you need any help." Sonic winked at me before walking out the door. After a moment of silence, I tried one of the pancakes Sonic brought me. Surprisingly, they were very tasty. I didn't know that Sonic could cook. It would usually be Amy who does, but I guess that you can't judge a book by its cover, or in this case, a hedgehog by its quills (idk, I needed something). After finishing, I put the plate on the table next to me and got out of bed. My legs still felt somewhat numb, but I did my best to remain standing up. After getting used to this, I took my plate and headed to the kitchen. I stopped midway when Sonic almost ran into me.
"Oh, Y/N. I was just about to come get you." Sonic scratched the back of his head, blushing which made me giggle.
"Don't worry Sonic. It's getting easier for me to walk around now."
"Alright, just making sure."
"Morning Y/N!" I nearly shrieked when I heard a voice behind Sonic, which happened to be Amy's, "You ready?"
"Ready for what?"
"Did you forget already? We're going shopping!" Amy exclaimed, and I remembered Amy telling me that yesterday.
"Of course I still remember. I just didn't know that it was going to be so early."
"Of course it is. Let's go!" Amy practically grabbed my arm and was dragging me out the door, leaving Sonic and Tails dumbfounded. I finally got out of her grip, but by then we were already half way there (damn, Amy got some strong grip, probably from chasing Sonic all these years XD ), not that I minded much. We reached there in no time flat, and thankfully, it wasn't too crowded. Amy took me straight to the clothes store first and started flipping through outfits, while I just stood next to her, holding all the clothes that she picked out for me.
"Hmm... nope... nope... yes!" Amy took another one out.
"Um... Amy, don't you think we have a bit too much already?" I motioned to all the clothes that I was holding, which was already a large pile.
"Alright, but you have to try all of these on though!" Amy exclaimed, pushing me to the changing room. I spent at least half an hour trying on all the clothes Amy found me, but Amy kept saying that none of them really fit my character. I sighed, exhausted. Never thought that I'd be tired from shopping ever. I tried on the last outfit that I was left.
"What about this?" I came out wearing a F/C (favorite color) T-Shirt and some 2/F/C (2nd favorite color) pants/skirt (your choice).
"It's perfect!" Amy squealed, "You're getting it!" I changed back into my normal clothes, before remembering something key.
"But I don't have any money, Amy." I reminded her.
"Don't worry, bestie. I'll pay it for you." Amy told me.
"You sure?"
"Of course. Wait here, I'll be right back after I pay for this." Amy took the clothes and ran towards the cashier. I chuckled at Amy's childish behavior and stayed in my place.
"Well, who might we have here?" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw a green hedgehog wearing a black leather jacket with shades on.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Aww, girl-time with you and Ames! Also, who knows who I'm talking about at the ending? If you do, don't spoil it for those who don't, but I think that it's already obvious who it is. XD Anyways, hope you like this chappie! :D