Love and Life

Sonic's Pov.

I woke up the next morning to find myself on my bed, sleeping next to Y/N. I blushed madly, remembering what happened last night, before smiling and pulling Y/N close to me. I felt her stir and open her eyes. She blushed when she saw the position we were in.
"Morning Y/N." I said.
"Good morning Sonic," she responded, "Um, did we..."
"I think we did." I answered, blushing. It remained silent for several minutes before I decided to break it again.
"We should start to wake up, don't you think?" Y/N nodded in response and we both got out of bed. Y/N got dressed in her clothes while I put my gloves and shoes back on. When we finished, we walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. Tails, Amy, and Knuckles were already there.
"Sorry about that Sonic and Y/N." Tails started.
"Sorry about what?" Y/N and I said simultaneously.
"That we couldn't be home last night." Knuckles said, "Tails found a Chaos Emerald and we all went to go get it."
I sighed, sort glad that they weren't home last night, and so did Y/N.
"So, anything happen while we were gone?" Amy asked. I was about to answer, until I looked towards Y/N and saw that she didn't feel comfortable telling them.
"Nope, nothing at all." I lied, "We just ate dinner and hit the sack afterwards."
"Alright then. Come join us for breakfast." Tails said, so Y/N and I did. When we finished, Y/N stood up.
"Sorry guys, but I got to go to school now." I felt sad, but it's not like this was a first.
"I'll take you." I suggested.
"Great!" Y/N responded, happily, "But I got to drop by my house first to get my backpack."
"Okay." I answered, picking Y/N up and speeding out the door to her house. I put Y/N down as soon as we reached her home.
"I'll see you after school, Sonic." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Yeah, see ya then, Y/N." I waved goodbye and ran off. I wondered how long we were going to wait before we told the rest of the gang that we... you know... made love... (that's the best you're gonna get outta me). I stopped running for a minute, getting a sudden thought. What if... what if Y/N will get... Nah, probably not... will she?