Happy, Yet Sad Reunion

Dis pic... IT'S FABULOUS!!! XD
________________________________________________
Sonic's Pov.

I gasped as my eyes snapped open. I immediately remembered what happened back in the alley. Scourge... he tricked me! I rubbed the back of my head, which still hurt from the knockout. I noticed both my hands and feet were strapped to the wall with chains. Darn, they were strong! I tried to spin dash free, but I only got tangled up in the chains. Grr... I looked around to find myself in Eggman's base, but somewhere where I've never been before. It was very quiet. I listened carefully for any noise, until I heard footsteps. From around the corner came my two doubles.
"Looks like Blue's awake now." Scourge said.
"Took him long enough." Shadow added. I tried to attack them, but the chains prevented my from reaching them.
"Where am I?!" I questioned.
"Relax Blue. You're in Egghead's underground base." He received a hit on the head from Shadow, "Ow!"
"Be respective!" Shadow told him.
"Fine, fine. Geez, grouch." Scourge grunted, before looking back towards, "I bet you want to know where your little 'friend' is, don't you?" My eyes grew wide when he mentioned Y/N.
"She's here?! Let me see her!" I growled. Shadow was about to respond, when Scourge stopped him.
"We brought him all the way here, so why not?" Scourge smirked. Shadow was about to retort, but ended up nodding. He quickly ran somewhere else, before coming back, holding Y/N over his shoulders.
"Let me go- Sonic!?" Y/N exclaimed when she saw me.
"Y/N!!" I felt like I was going to burst into tears, but I held them back.
"Alright, if that's what you want." Shadow let Y/N go, making her fall on the ground in the process. That jerk was really going to regret doing that! As soon as Y/N regained her strength, she ran over to me, and I pulled her into a hug. I held her in my arms, and I never wanted to let her go. I didn't notice Shadow and Scourge leaving until later, but I couldn't care less. I had my Y/N back, and I was going to get us both out of here. When I pulled away, I noticed that Y/N's hands were covered in small bruises.
"How did-"
"I tried to escape, but..." Y/N cut me off, but never finished her sentence. I took her hands (or paws? :/ ) in mine and kissed them.
"I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner." I said.
"I don't blame you. You did your best, but because of me, you got captured too..." Y/N looked down. I gently grabbed her chin, lifting her head up, and pulled her into a kiss. She gave a small gasp before returning it.
"I would gladly be captured if it meant seeing you again." I smiled. Y/N soon had tears running down her face, and buried herself into my chest. I held on to her the whole time.
"Sonic... there's something that you should know." I heard Y/N start. I titled my head, listening, "When I was here, Eggman did a test on me to make sure if I really did have a child, specifically yours, and found something else out."
"Hm?" I asked her.
"We're... we're not having only one baby." Y/N said, "We're having two."