Preparations For the Big Day

Y/N's Pov.

*time skip to shopping with Amy after proposal*

"IT'S PERFECT Y/N!!!" Amy exclaimed. I spun around in my wedding dress that Amy helped me pick out. (it can look however you want it to, since I don't know how to describe wedding dresses very well. XD ) I looked at myself in the mirror.
"It does look pretty, but I'm not sure if it's my style." I wasn't very used to wearing long, fancy dresses (if you do, then I'm sorry, but you'll have to deal with it).
"Of course it is! It matches you to a pinch!" Amy told me, even though I still wasn't so sure. Then, Amy got an idea.
"I'm sure that Sonic will like it too." Amy added, teasingly.
"You think so! I mean-" I cut myself off, blushing. Amy got me that time, "Alright, then we should get it."
"I'm buying it for you though." Amy said.
"But shouldn't I buy it since it's my wedding dress?" I pointed out.
"Yeah, but you're my best friend. Plus, since we save the world all the time, we get a good pay on these kinds of things." Amy chuckled and I joined in. I couldn't wait until the wedding day. I know that it'll be a magical day.

Sonic's Pov.

"What about this one?" I sighed. Tails had taken me to buy a suit for the wedding, which I still thought was unnecessary.
"Nah, try another." Tails responded.
"I still don't see how I need this." I told him and Tails sighed.
"Don't you know that you need to look good on you're big day?"
"Yeah but... don't you think that this is a bit much?" I put on another one.
"Well Amy took Y/N shopping for a wedding dress, so I figured that it would be a good time to help you find something nice to wear too. Why not try this one?" Tails pulled up another suit, which I hesitantly took and went to change.
"Well?" I asked him when I came out wearing it.
"Perfect!" Tails exclaimed. I looked at myself in the mirror. This wasn't really me, mostly since most Mobians don't wear clothes.
"You sure?"
"Of course I'm sure." Tails answered, but I still wasn't too sure. Then, Tails got an idea.
"I'm sure that Y/N will think that you look handsome in it." Tails teased.
"You think so! I mean-" I cut myself off. Tails got me with that one, "Alright. I think that I'll get it."
"Great! You pay for it, while I got help Amy out with something."
"And what would that be?"
"You know, the actual wedding itself. Who's coming? What kind of decorations? Who's the best man?" Tails motioned to himself with the last question, while I just rolled my eyes.
"Of course it'll be you, little bro!" I gave him a pat on the head.
"Okay, just checking. See you back at home."
"See ya!" I waved 'goodbye' to Tails as he left the store. I couldn't wait until the wedding. I know that it'll be a fascinating day.