Being "Egg-Napped"

Y/N's Pov.

*time skip to next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly turned it off and looked at the time. 5:50 am. The sun hadn't even risen into the sky yet. I'd normally wake up an hour later for school, but I was told that Sonic and his friends were leaving early in the morning. I jumped out of bed and got dressed as quickly and quietly as I could. I headed downstairs, grabbed a banana, and left the house without making too much noise. Luckily for my sake, they were going to open the portal at the park. I was expecting to have to walk there, but Sonic was already waiting outside my house.
"Hi Y/N..." Sonic said quietly.
"Hello Sonic..." I responded. Sonic then picked me up and ran to the park. When we got there, I saw Tails, Amy, and Knuckles already waiting there. Sonic put me down without saying another word, and neither did I.
"Y/N," Amy broke the silence, "We're all really going to miss you."
"I'll miss you all too. Amy, Tails, Knuckles... and you too Sonic." I turned to him. Sonic sighed and pulled me into a hug.
"I'll always miss you, Y/N," Sonic started, "And I'll always remember you." I felt tears spring in my eyes as I returned the hug.
"Me too, Sonic. Me too."
We pulled away from the hug when we heard a noise behind us. I saw a large portal present there. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down now. Sonic noticed this.
"Hey, remember Y/N. No tears." Sonic reminded me of what he told me two months ago. I nodded, drying my tears. Suddenly, Sonic pulled me into another kiss, which I gladly returned. Amy covered Tails eyes, while Tails was struggling, and Knuckles just turned his head in the opposite direction. We pulled away a minute later. Tails finally broke free of Amy's grasp and sighed.
"Time to go..."
"I guess that this is goodbye." I said.
"Yeah, but not forever I promise you that." Sonic answered. He let go of me and started walking slowly towards the portal along with his friends. Right before they all walked in, they turned around and waved 'goodbye' to me. I was about to wave back when I heard an all-too familiar voice cackle.
"Oh, if only it was. Oh ho ho ho ho!" All of a sudden, I was grabbed by a huge claw, getting everyone's attention.
"Y/N!" they called out.
"Y/N!!!" Sonic ran up to break the claw but was knocked down by another creature.
"It's not going to be that easy this time, faker." I saw Shadow standing next to the claw, with Rouge on the other side of it.
"Good work, Shadow." I looked up and saw Eggman come out of his hiding place, "Did you really think that I was going to leave behind your only weakness, Sonic?"
"Why I will-" Sonic cut himself off by attacking Shadow. Tails joined in, while Knuckles and Amy got Rouge. I tried to break out of the claw's grasp, but to no avail. For some reason, then Shadow and Rouge jumped through the portal.
"Don't you want to remain together Sonic?" Eggman said.
"What do you mean?" Sonic questioned.
"I'll show you what I mean. Oh ho ho ho!" Eggman flew his machine into the portal, which dragged me with it.
"SONIC!!!" I cried out.
"Y/N!!!" Sonic called back.
The moment I went through the portal, everything went black.
"Sonic... please... help me..." I mumbled before going unconscious.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I had no idea what to title this. XD Anyways, OH NO!! Y/N-CHAN GOT EGG-NAPPED!!! DX XD I just can't say that word with a straight face. Stay tuned to see what happens next! :D