Protective Boyfriend

Sonic's Pov.

After I finished breakfast, I decided to follow Amy and Y/N to the mall to make sure that Amy didn't go overboard with the shopping. I headed over to Amy's favorite clothes shop, but didn't see nor her, nor Y/N there. I walked around and asked the cashier if he saw them.
"Excuse me, Mr." I got the cashier's attention, "Have you seen two hedgehogs in here? One with pink fur and one with F/C (fur color) fur?
"I did in fact." He answered, "The pink one bought a few clothes, and later I saw them talking with some green hedgehog."
"Say that again please. I want to make sure that I heard you correctly." I asked him, making sure that what I heard was right.
"They were talking to some green hedgehog with a black leather jacket and shades." I gasped.
"Okay, thanks." I ran out the store and outside the mall. I ran all around town, but couldn't find them.
"Where are they?" I started panicking. While running, I came to a stop when I saw a flash of green. I ran back to where I saw the flash and saw Amy fighting Scourge, while Y/N was just shaking in fear. I saw Scourge teleport around from place to place, and saw that he had a Chaos Emerald with him. Amy wasn't fast enough to land a hit on him, but he had made many on her. Amy eventually went down, injured and unconscious. I saw Y/N run over to her, trying to protect her from Scourge. I was very angry with him now.
"What do you saw, sweetheart? Want to hang with me now?" I heard Scourge say. That hedgehog was really going to get it now. I saw Y/N trembling in fear, and ran over to them.
"Go away Scourge!" I knocked him at a tree.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't the annoying blue hedgehog. Sorry, but this doesn't involve you. All I'm trying to do is get the girl." He pointed to Y/N, making her jump in fear and me enraged.
"It is my damn business Scourge!" I yelled at him, "She's my girlfriend!"
"Oh is she now?" Scourge looked at Y/N and smirked, "Well then that makes her an even better prize."
"Leave!" I ran at him and tried to punch him, but he had vanished.
"Really Blue? You'll have to do better than that if you want to stop me." I turned around and Scourge was standing right behind me. He kicked me hard in the stomach, making me cough up some blood. I feel to the ground, holding my chest.
"SONIC!!" Y/N exclaimed, concern in her voice.
"Sorry Blue, but it looks like I win." Scourge teased and started to walk back to Y/N, "Now, where were we, dear?" I looked up at Y/N and saw her more afraid right now than back at Eggman's base. I made me angry. Like... beyond my limit of anger. My fur turned dark and my eyes piercing white.
"Scourge..." Scourge and Y/N turned their heads towards me, Y/N with concern, while Scourge's with fury yet confusion.
"What now Blue?" Scourge questioned, which was a huge mistake.
"Leave... her... ALONE!!!" I yelled, running up to him faster than before and knocking him through several trees. Yes, THROUGH several trees. He flew into one and came flying out from the other side. Y/N looked to where Scourge was in shock. Scourge stood up, also bleeding.
"Uh! This isn't over yet Blue! Chaos control!" And with that he teleported away, but he dropped the Chaos Emerald for some reason. Even though he was gone, my rage still wasn't calmed. I started taking out my anger on the surroundings. Y/N knew that something wasn't right with me, since she knew that I would never do that out of my own free will.
"Sonic!" I turned around only to see Y/N run up to me, "Everything is okay now. Scourge is gone and Amy's hurt. I need your help to take her back to the house, please!" she pleaded. I would've continued to wreck havoc if it wasn't for me seeing Y/N's tears. She was crying... because of me? My anger had then turned into sadness, as my fur and eyes went back to normal. I walked up to Y/N and put my hand on her cheek, getting her to look up at me. She was crying. I felt so guilty to see her look at me like that.
"I... I'm so sorry Y/N." I looked down, letting me hand drop. I felt her grab my hand and hold it up.
"It's not your fault." Y/N started, "You were just trying to protect me, and I thank you for that." She pulled me into a hug. After contemplating this for a moment, I smiled and hugged her back.
"Thanks Y/N... for not being angry with me." I gave her a gentle smile.
"I could never hate you, Sonic. You're my hero." She gave me a kiss on the lips. My eyes went wide before returning the kiss. After a few seconds, Y/N pulled away hastily.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Amy..." Y/N told me, running over to her, "She's hurt."
"Let's take her back." I grabbed the Chaos Emerald that Scourge dropped, "Chaos control!" I teleported Y/N and Amy, along with myself back to the house.
"You guys are- what happened!?" Tails gasped when he saw Amy.
"Scourge happened." I answered him, "She needs help!"
"No prob. Bring her here." Tails moved some things away so that Amy could lie down on the couch. I hugged Y/N from behind and kissed the back of her head. She looked at me sorrowfully before looking back at Amy.
"Please be okay..." I heard Y/N whisper, which is what I hoped too.