News Text

I couldn't find any right Sonic pics, so I'm just using a pic to show what mainly happens in this chapter.
_______________________________________
Y/N's Pov.

*time skip to next morning*

By the next day, my anger had calmed, but the sadness still remained. How could it not? I looked towards my clock, which read 11:40 am. Because of my outburst and rage yesterday, my parents let me stay home today so I could calm myself. I looked back towards the ceiling of my room. Maybe everything would still be okay. I mean, Tails has the X-Tornado and could fly Sonic and the gang over for a visit at some point. I was just glad that my parents told me at least a few days before we were leaving, so that I had time to tell Sonic and my friends. I noticed that my phone was beeping, meaning the I got a text. I looked at it.
-Why aren't you at school?- from F/N. I texted her back.
-I don't feel very good today.- F/N responded within a minute.
-Is that all?-
-No. My family and I are also moving to F/A/C (reminder: far away country).-
-WHAT?!-
-I said the same thing too when I heard.-
-Awww. I'm really gonna miss you. When is the big move?-
-Two days.-
-And your boyfriend knows about this too?- I blushed, before going back to my worried state when she mentioned Sonic.
-No. I'm gonna tell him later today.-
-Just remember to feel better soon so that we can say a proper goodbye to each other before you go.- I chuckled.
-I will.-
-Yay! Bye now, I got to get to class.-
-Bye.- With that done, I put my phone back on the desk.

*time skip to lunch at home*

I didn't feel hungry today, so I didn't eat much. I had lost my appetite for the time being.
"Y/N, you should really eat something." Mom told me, concerned.
"I'm not hungry right now." I pushed my plate toward the sink and went back up to my room. When I got there, my phone was beeping again. I looked at it and saw that it was from Tails. It read:
-Hi Y/N. You should head over to the park around 1:00 pm. You have to know about something. Sonic will tell you.- from Tails.
I looked at my clock, which read 12:45 pm. I sighed, worried. I knew that I could use this chance to also tell Sonic that I have to leave, but I just hoped that he wouldn't take it so hard. I went to the kitchen, told my parents that I was heading to the park, and left as soon as I could. I wonder what it is that Sonic wants to tell me.