Party of a Lifetime

Author's Note: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ART, NOR CHARACTERS USED IN THIS STORY!!! THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR PROPER CREATORS!!! Hope you enjoy it my sequel!
_______________________________________________________
Sonic's Pov.

I was right. The moment Y/N and I stepped into the living room, we were both shocked by how much decorating Amy had done. I get that this is an important day for Y/N and I, but I felt like it should mainly be us two celebrating our anniversary with something cute and small, like a picnic or maybe I could've asked Tails for a fireworks display. I was about to comment on the muchness (it's a word in my book! XD ) of the party until I saw the chilidogs and couldn't resist. Y/N and Amy were taking to each other, until Y/N noticed the large amount of sauce on my face and giggled, making me blush and wipe my face with several napkins. Tails and Knuckles came up, and we had a small chat.
"So Sonic," Tails started, "You like the party?"
"Of course! But I still think that you guys overdid it a little." I said.
"Blame Amy for that," Knuckles pointed out, "She was the one who wanted us to set this up before you two woke up this morning."
"Don't worry. I'm sure that Y/N and I can live with it." I laughed.
"Just wait 'till next month's party." Amy announced before going to get another glass of juice. Y/N and I looked to one another before we burst out laughing.
"I'm sure that we'll enjoy it too." Y/N said, as we both calmed down.
"Oh! Hold on Y/N." I sped off to my room before coming back, "I got this for you." In my hand was a box, and when I opened it, there a necklace with a heart on it, saying "I love you forever." Y/N gasped slightly before responding.
"Aww, Sonic. You didn't have to get me anything."
"Why not? You're the sweetest girlfriend any hedgehog could ever ask for." I took out the necklace and put it around Y/N's neck, "See, it looks pretty on you." I blushed. Y/N looked at it before smiling hugging me.
"Thank you very much Sonic the Hedgehog." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, making heart go faster than me.
"Alright now you lovebirds!" Amy jumped in, "It's cake time!" Amy, then, brought in a heart-shaped cake saying 'Happy 2-Month Anniversary!'
"To the happy couple!" Tails said, holding up his cup.
"Yeah!" the rest of us cheered. I was very happy right at the moment, remembering all the moments that Y/N and I shared since we met. Y/N smiled and gave me another hug. I took this chance and gave her a kiss on the lips before drinking from my glass. Sometimes, I wished that moments like this would last forever.